ZenGarden

Oct 1, 2017
I actually had already played TON and got on my own to 70-75% but as I played every 2 updates sometimes I forgot where the places/things were and then I found that walkthrough and I really liked it because it tells you everything step by step, I think it's the first one you said that stopped updating it, it's a pity, I'll have to learn how to use the one with the images, at least until I find a better/more updated one as I will play it again from the beginning once the game is finished. thanks mate!
I really do recommend the YouTube walkthrough series by DD69-1. They are thorough and SFW. Search his name in this thread, as he doesn't make many posts other than to advertise those videos.

the game its full of bugs guys after 17% there's literally nothing to do i tried to download the 21% save file but there's literally nothing to do
Not many people have this problem, so I would venture to say there's either something wrong with your save, something wrong with your install, or something wrong with your noodle. Please try my above advice (DD69-1 walkthrough videos). If that doesn't help, then use his videos with a fresh start and don't cheat (some cheats bork the game).

hentaailover

Aug 11, 2018
Hey I have 2 parts of the broken key, anyone tell me where I can get the other 2 parts to create the pirate key
I checked the walkthrough video...it doesn't mention it there

Update: Found a comment that helped.
2 key parts + pirate medallion + grand talisman = Pirate key

Last edited:
Reactions: trs80

Morpheus400

May 17, 2021
I only have hard drive space for one, which one is more worth it? This or Lust Epidemic?
At least, Lust Epidemic is already complete.
And since it's set before ToN anyway, I would play it first.
Perhaps ToN is complete when you have played through LE. ;)
If you like the type of games, they're both worth playing.

Sick Puppy

Jan 2, 2021
Alright you fuckers asking for current save file here ALL save files from 34% to 93%. Go to where your own ToN save folder located, rename folder (so not lose your saves if go wrong), create new folder with original save folder name and copy contents of zip file attach below into said folder. Should be all good to go. If you make mistake an go wrong is because you are idiot! :giggle:

eneas56

Feb 16, 2021
Alright you fuckers asking for current save file here ALL save files from 34% to 93%. Go to where your own ToN save folder located, rename folder (so not lose your saves if go wrong), create new folder with original save folder name and copy contents of zip file attach below into said folder. Should be all good to go. If you make mistake an go wrong is because you are idiot! :giggle:
So, you are the oCATo in charge? :ROFLMAO:

ZenGarden

Oct 1, 2017
you are idiot!
Please get it right, pup. In this thread, making that mistake causes noodleness, not idiocy!

Does anyone know how to fix the Loading error error

Failed to load: img/characters/$tashaClothes.png
This is a common problem when an update-only is missed. Reminder for all fans, detractors, nerds and noodles: EVERY UPDATE ONLY must be installed IN ORDER. You cannot skip ANY OF THEM. Applying V93 update only to V34 game, for example, will cause you, me, the thread, and your dog extreme heartburn.

Once this problem starts, it's pretty hard to go back and figure out which ones you've missed from a support standpoint, so unless YOU can figure out which ones you've missed and find the download, getting the whole game is easier.

4.50 star(s) 510 Votes