MrBaitor

Nov 4, 2018
Looks like your AV filters got updated recently. If the message pops out only for ToN, then it is most-likely a false-positive matching.
For the record, when I first downloaded the file and tried to move it to the folder where I keep all the updates it stopped me there and it flagged it as a sever threat. I didn't run ToN, nor I was able to extract the zip file.

PhineasFlynn

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2020
How is fising work ? What is different between nature plug and green plug ?
Fishes have different taste. Try search this thread (use search box) it was mentioned here manytimes.
There are charts with fish x lure.
the torches are in Deamelius crypt, on both sides of the box he was in. the key is my bad, it's in Evie's limbo. still I forgot nitro to open the last box in big temple...
I mean these torches are only like decoration, they look bit different than others.

Misosoc

Sep 28, 2020
What app should i use?
I use x plore. I am able to copy my save files to my sd card or the cloud. Uninstall the game to keep my phone free. New update then I move the save file back. Some porters like 66 and others have 2nd save locations so this isn't needed.

r2dd2taiki

Aug 8, 2019
I wish Valerie makes reappearance in The Genesis Order too, she is such an ultimate MILF, my favorite charachter.
I generally like the idea of crossovers in this franchise, hopefully there will be more in TGO especially with Madelyn.

Reactions: Team Thanos

Knut Wuchtig

Apr 19, 2018
Uum guys, I have a little bit of a situation here. Until now I was downloading just the updates and had no problems presented to me. Today I downloaded the last update v 93 and my antivirus goes crazy saying it is a trojan script or something. Is this safe to download? Here is the A/V log
View attachment 1358801
I have the a similiar warning about "Backdoor:Win32/Bladabindi!ml" on the update zip file. (downloaded from nopy)

virustotal.com does find anything wrong with the file. MS defender still warns. The unzipped content is ok by MS defender.
WTF?

PokeIssau

Fan of things.
Donor
Jan 15, 2018
Hi, where is the old Walkthrough ?
I liked it better, I don't like the new one. Although I must admit that it is a great job.

PhineasFlynn

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2020
Hi, where is the old Walkthrough ?
I liked it better, I don't like the new one. Although I must admit that it is a great job.
There was walkthrough from Alpine Eagle, but he stop update it.
oCATo wich make picture walkthrough is banned in this thread.
Also there is YT walkthrough from DD69-1 and he still make it.
If you need some help than ask here or try use search box.

• Red Heart
Reactions: PokeIssau

PokeIssau

Fan of things.
Donor
Jan 15, 2018
There was walkthrough from Alpine Eagle, but he stop update it.
oCATo wich make picture walkthrough is banned in this thread.
Also there is YT walkthrough from DD69-1 and he still make it.
If you need some help than ask here or try use search box.
I actually had already played TON and got on my own to 70-75% but as I played every 2 updates sometimes I forgot where the places/things were and then I found that walkthrough and I really liked it because it tells you everything step by step, I think it's the first one you said that stopped updating it, it's a pity, I'll have to learn how to use the one with the images, at least until I find a better/more updated one as I will play it again from the beginning once the game is finished. thanks mate!

Kamui134

Jan 31, 2021
guys everytime i enter the MRI Room the character doesn't wanna move and i have to close the game and open it again how i should fix that ?

• Haha
Reactions: sixart

TRado

Nov 5, 2020
I have downloaded the current "update only" file twice and it shows an error when winrar tries to unpack it. I will just try the full prog. like I usually do.

4.50 star(s) 510 Votes