Litrabi

Jun 29, 2021
There is blue step plate in room before room with ship. Step on this plate. There is Kalye KS page

Use attic key in bar attic, there is chest in middle of room.

There is some bug in last few updates wich can mess %, but someone have it without this bug. Its onyl wrong %

oCATo, is banned on this thread.

You need die in whirlpool for this scene.
Thanks, but it's not only that. If i want to reply a scene, i can see i miss seven of them...

Cabin Fever

Engaged Member
Nov 23, 2018
There is some bug in last few updates wich can mess %, but someone have it without this bug. Its onyl wrong %
Don't know if it's a real bug or on purpose, because each of the new pic & KS pages in this release will advance it 1% to the max 93%. Reverting back to 90% might just be the lazy way out of doing some logic gymnastics to count those 3.

PhineasFlynn

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2020
Thanks, but it's not only that. If i want to reply a scene, i can see i miss seven of them...
Have you still Soul Crystal in inventory? If yes, what evie say?
Have you complet temple puzzles?
Don't know if it's a real bug or on purpose, because each of the new pic & KS pages in this release will advance it 1% to the max 93%. Reverting back to 90% might just be the lazy way out of doing some logic gymnastics to count those 3.
I havent this issue. Only listen about it.

Last edited:

Litrabi

Jun 29, 2021
Have you complete tample puzzles?
When you open "empty pocket" what you have on bottom bar?
Yes, i did it... the empty pocket said i finish the game. But how can be possible if i'm still at 80%? I don't know, maybe it is my fault i miss something to do inside the game, but i am sure i miss to download a few upgrade. Anyway i will survive :) :) :)

PhineasFlynn

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2020
Yes, i did it... the empty pocket said i finish the game. But how can be possible if i'm still at 80%? I don't know, maybe it is my fault i miss something to do inside the game, but i am sure i miss to download a few upgrade. Anyway i will survive :) :) :)
There is bottom line in emty pocket. It say your progress. Something like: ks pages x/y extras x/y booty calls x/y...
Look on it
no. apparently the game is over, with these unlocked, four more doors to be opened, two more torches to be lit, chest key missing, and now we are playing bonus... bit of a puzzle that...
Where are torches to lit and key for what missing?

Last edited:

Silanaq

May 1, 2021
So... just to be clear: in order to access the new content.... we have to go through the orgy again? Whew. Unfortunately, as much as I enjoyed the game... that was not my favorite scene! Ah, well.

And let me guess: going through that half-hour-long bit of unbreakable, unskippable excess gets you a page with an anal booty call for one of the girls we don't already have it for?
Joo annoying but if must be then must be.
Thanks for the info.

Tikky

Aug 4, 2019
guys, I reinstalled the system, after the crash, all the saves were destroyed, how to save version 92 from the site, I tried it as in the description,it does not work,the "continue" button is gray....I don't want to go through the whole game again..does anyone have any thoughts on this?

alan5507

Aug 4, 2020
Can someone help me? I need to collect Tasha's clothes at Sofia's mansion, but there is a container instead of the clothes, and i cannot open it. It says, that it's too heavy.

dance2xtc

May 26, 2020
There´s two challenges I´ve to solve:
1) i`m missing one broken key. Where can I find one?
2) i cant´t solve puzzle number 38 (my computer is to fast) the snake is fast like hell, so I can´t pass her, all other puzzles solved

is there a solution? please advise...

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: sixart
4.50 star(s) 510 Votes