TS2016

May 7, 2017
It's not in the scene player though ....
Not sure what you mean. After doing garden for her in back, she rewards you with message that end with her giving you deep throat blow job. To repeat you need to bring her gold talisman.

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
^ NM then, most of the time the changelog says "story scenes", you can watch them back in the scene player. This 1 is a bit weird for not being there

AER201812

Jan 13, 2018
Well, what can i say? I just love this game and Lust Epidemic (y) (y):ROFLMAO:
Great story, best looking Ladys and unbelivable live looking animations :love::love::love:
Great update, great story, got everything smooth :p
Keep up the really good work (y)(y)(y):love:

AER201812

Jan 13, 2018
^ NM then, most of the time the changelog says "story scenes", you can watch them back in the scene player. This 1 is a bit weird for not being there
after finishing this update, i have 18 playable scenes in the scene player...
dont know what are you complaining about???? :cool:

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
after finishing this update, i have 18 playable scenes in the scene player...
dont know what are you complaining about???? :cool:
There was 16 in the last update, now there's supposed to be 3 new = 19. If you take out the parlor deepthroat, you're missing 1

Scarbird

Jul 1, 2017
Anyone know the money cap this update? I just know that in previous updates it was $7k, but haven't checked in a while.

Jun 25, 2019
So this is my first time commenting on this forum and on this board ever... so here goes...
Some of you folks are incredibly privileged and whiny. For goodness sake, enjoy the fact that we got an update on schedule and that the Dev is AT LEAST consistent AND dedicated to his job, dedicated to offering updates regularly, and dedicated to providing quality gaming entertainment and storytelling that is a far superior step above the vast majority of work that is put out by some of these lack-luster Devs in the forums.

Count your blessings and quit trying to take advantage of this Dev. You whiny people remind me of all the complaining Steam users & Skyrim (Mod) Gamers who fussed to no end to a Skyrim Mod Dev who created the "Moonpath to Elsweyr" mod. Those individuals WERE SO BAD that the guy just said "Screw it, I'm out," and just ended his updates and development of his incredible mod that he'd built! He shut his that mod down and quit modding for a while people. Elsweyr was truly a work of art with the tools and the time that the Dev had at hand in order to create such an expansive and elaborate mod.

I hope that NLT won't ever listen to any of you complainers who cry about the smallest of things in the updates. Look, this game is barely even complete! IT'S NOT EVEN A QUARTER PERCENT DONE YET PEOPLE! Take a chill pill, have a drink and relax on a comfy sofa or something for Pete's sake!
The ONLY THING I will agree with people about is, is that I am getting tired of Naomi, but I think the Dev is trying to focus on getting the MC's storyline with her mostly out of the way first, before we get introduced to all the better and hotter babes, like Clare.... :) ANYWHO! Rant finished.

4.50 star(s) 512 Votes