nazaguerrero

Sep 20, 2019
So this is my first time commenting on this forum and on this board ever... so here goes...
Some of you folks are incredibly privileged and whiny. For goodness sake, enjoy the fact that we got an update on schedule and that the Dev is AT LEAST consistent AND dedicated to his job, dedicated to offering updates regularly, and dedicated to providing quality gaming entertainment and storytelling that is a far superior step above the vast majority of work that is put out by some of these lack-luster Devs in the forums.

Count your blessings and quit trying to take advantage of this Dev. You whiny people remind me of all the complaining Steam users & Skyrim (Mod) Gamers who fussed to no end to a Skyrim Mod Dev who created the "Moonpath to Elsweyr" mod. Those individuals WERE SO BAD that the guy just said "Screw it, I'm out," and just ended his updates and development of his incredible mod that he'd built! He shut his that mod down and quit modding for a while people. Elsweyr was truly a work of art with the tools and the time that the Dev had at hand in order to create such an expansive and elaborate mod.

I hope that NLT won't ever listen to any of you complainers who cry about the smallest of things in the updates. Look, this game is barely even complete! IT'S NOT EVEN A QUARTER PERCENT DONE YET PEOPLE! Take a chill pill, have a drink and relax on a comfy sofa or something for Pete's sake!
The ONLY THING I will agree with people about is, is that I am getting tired of Naomi, but I think the Dev is trying to focus on getting the MC's storyline with her mostly out of the way first, before we get introduced to all the better and hotter babes, like Clare.... :) ANYWHO! Rant finished.
i doubt the devs cares about a bunch of dudes here that doesn't even pay lol

Alpine Eagle

Russian Spy
Donor
Compressor
Apr 13, 2019
Can someone tell me how to merge the update app and original app on a Mac?
You need to download the update from the link above, open the archive, go to the www folder and move the files to the app.nw folder. You only need files in the www folder, the other files are only for Windows.
Mac update manual

Last edited:
Jun 25, 2019
i doubt the devs cares about a bunch of dudes here that doesn't even pay lol
Lol, true that man. I know for certain my post is just going to be ignored by dummies here who can't even bother to do a basic search in the forum search bar when they have a specific question. It is clear that many can't use their own brain to figure out that the majority of their answers are right on the OP on the 1st page of this board 95% of the time, haha.

But, truthfully, I've personally paid towards NLT's development of the game. There aren't a lot of dedicated adult devs out there, so I might as well throw some cash at one that knows what the hell he/she is doing in the first place, whose dedicated, whose conistent, whose talented, who knows how to develop a game, and who knows how to create a dang story! This is just my 2 cents really, and I know that 83% of folks here are just going to continue remain as simple "Derpa durps" and expect people to serve them as though they are entitled to people serving them. I'd rather serve an Egyptian cat than serve any of these numbnuts here, lol.

Alpine Eagle

Russian Spy
Donor
Compressor
Apr 13, 2019
Anyone knows how to run on Linux(Kubuntu)? I extract and run and nothing happens
Kubuntu? 0_O
Have you updated the game, or downloaded the entire one?
Dude where tf is save file location can u give me screenshot?
The location is written on the first page.
Win - C:\Users\User Name\AppData\Local\User Data
MAC - Users/Username/Library/Application Support
Linux - $HOME/.config/KADOKAWA/RPGMV

Last edited:
4.50 star(s) 512 Votes