cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
LTS versions are for old people ;) Obligatory I use arch, btw

tester1957,
1. Dowload and extract the Windows version of ToN.
2. Download and extract . Overwrite the original game files.
3. Dowload , extract and replace ../Treasure_of_Nadia/lib/libffmpeg.so
4. run ./nw
Tester1957 used an outdated version of nwjs. This is why he got graphic issues.

Btw. Capacitor how is your automatic installer doing? I didn't see an updated version here. It clearly belongs to OP! ;)
what are this for? for window?
Linux
Anyone knows how to run on Linux(Kubuntu)? I extract and run and nothing happens
You need to give permission to files to run as application. Either you do it manually or use chmod a+x on Game script, (launcher.sh) and nw.

Last edited:

hezmerbevan

Nov 6, 2017
Is it just me or the outfits are really "meh"? I like the one for Tasha but the rest is underwhelming compared to Lust Epidemic's ones.

Tikky

Aug 4, 2019
Lol, true that man. I know for certain my post is just going to be ignored by dummies here who can't even bother to do a basic search in the forum search bar when they have a specific question. It is clear that many can't use their own brain to figure out that the majority of their answers are right on the OP on the 1st page of this board 95% of the time, haha.

But, truthfully, I've personally paid towards NLT's development of the game. There aren't a lot of dedicated adult devs out there, so I might as well throw some cash at one that knows what the hell he/she is doing in the first place, whose dedicated, whose conistent, whose talented, who knows how to develop a game, and who knows how to create a dang story! This is just my 2 cents really, and I know that 83% of folks here are just going to continue remain as simple "Derpa durps" and expect people to serve them as though they are entitled to people serving them. I'd rather serve an Egyptian cat than serve any of these numbnuts here, lol.
"If you want to stand out in front of others, you just need to insult and humiliate them!"- the life credo of empty, incompetent and stupid people!A narcissistic RAM..I wouldn't be surprised if you often jerk off in the mirror..:mad:(n)

Reactions: amiable34

Alpine Eagle

Russian Spy
Donor
Compressor
Apr 13, 2019
I downloaded entire new one
Do the following
You need to give permission to files to run as application. Either you do it manually or use chmod a+x on Game script, (launcher.sh) and nw.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Why can't i access my save files in android?
I don't know, but this is the official version.
As I understand it, you can now select chapters

Nerttu

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
Is there 19 scenes ???? I have done Pricias BJ twice, ones at begining and then ones with gold talisman !!! I allso have invited her to my house and done both scenes (naked and with dess) !!!!!! What`s wrong, I have only 18 scenes at scene player ????? I only loaded the update files this time (16012 -> 19021) !!!!!

4.50 star(s) 512 Votes