robbiej691

Oct 7, 2020
I need some help on how to install the update. Some of you will say “why don’t you read first before you ask a question” Well, there are over 2100 pages about this great game, so lets be fair. Some install instructions for the “update only” would be very helpful on page 1 with the list of downloads.

I have been playing PC-v.90071 with the incest patch installed. I downloaded and extracted the v.93083 updated only, and when I click on the Game.exe in the update only folder. I get the errors as shown in the attachment I am providing.
you need to extract the update and then move it to overwrite the files in the game folder. also you need to update in order of sequence. i am not sure but there could be another update between v90071 and v93083. sometimes written instructions can be a bit confusing, i am sure that there is a tutorial on you tube showing how to update, maybe look on there and it maybe become more clear how to move the files. if you are struggling, then the easiest option is to download the full build

Reactions: El Buho

ZenGarden

Oct 1, 2017
I need some help on how to install the update. Some of you will say “why don’t you read first before you ask a question” Well, there are over 2100 pages about this great game, so lets be fair. Some install instructions for the “update only” would be very helpful on page 1 with the list of downloads.

I have been playing PC-v.90071 with the incest patch installed. I downloaded and extracted the v.93083 updated only, and when I click on the Game.exe in the update only folder. I get the errors as shown in the attachment I am providing.
So, a quick search of the thread (not needing all 2150 pages) would reveal you CANNOT use "update only" on non-consecutive versions. For example, there are v.91 and v.92 in addition to v.93. Since you did not use each one IN ORDER, your game is now borked.

Your best bet is to get the full version of v.93, and keep up with the updates.

El Buho

Nov 2, 2019
So, a quick search of the thread (not needing all 2150 pages) would reveal you CANNOT use "update only" on non-consecutive versions. For example, there are v.91 and v.92 in addition to v.93. Since you did not use each one IN ORDER, your game is now borked.

Your best bet is to get the full version of v.93, and keep up with the updates.
Thank you, Yes a search could reveal information, but the problem is how to phrase the search to reveal what you are looking for.
I will download the full latest version as you suggest. Will the game then load from my latest save when I start? It's too bad that the game does not automatically prompt you to download a new version when it is available instead of having to check for updates all the time.

• Angry
Reactions: gdpe359

ZenGarden

Oct 1, 2017
Thank you, Yes a search could reveal information, but the problem is how to phrase the search to reveal what you are looking for.
I will download the full latest version as you suggest. Will the game then load from my latest save when I start? It's too bad that the game does not automatically prompt you to download a new version when it is available instead of having to check for updates all the time.
Searching for "update only" reveals a ton of information, no phrasing necessary.

I am 99 44/100 % sure your save will be fine. Only game updates seem to be inconsistent, not save compatibility.

Mark this thread as watched, and you will see when an update posts. Each time, the U-O file is available for the 14-ish days the update is 'current' (if you find a developer that updates games more regularly that this one, on the 1st/2nd and 15th of every month for multiple YEARS, let me know).

ZenGarden

Oct 1, 2017
A little birdie just reminded me - The next update (V.94 probably, maybe V.95) is coming out Thursday.

Maybe skip the V.93 download and just surrender to the new one Thursday?

This will teach me to drink on a Tuesday...

EDIT: ALL HAIL TO THE HYPNO-TOAD. WITH A SIDE OF Omnikuken. AND BAT BREATH sixart SAUCE.

WITH SPRINKLES.

Last edited:

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
Good evening everyone :)

I wanted to ask if there might also be a German translation of the game? And because this is my first time writing something, I would also like to say how great the game is and for me it is one of the best games on the forum. :)

All the best
Damian_Sanders
Yes, there is one for latest version (v93...), but it is a beta version. Check this German translation thread here:
https://f95zone.to/threads/german-games-spiele-in-deutscher-sprache.63849/post-6434327

El Buho

Nov 2, 2019
Can anyone advise where I can find an updated PDF walkthrough? I have one that only goes up to v58111. I searched for walkthrough on this thread but the only thing I saw that came up were references to Youtube vids.

• Haha
Reactions: sixart

PhineasFlynn

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2020
Can anyone advise where I can find an updated PDF walkthrough? I have one that only goes up to v58111. I searched for walkthrough on this thread but the only thing I saw that came up were references to Youtube vids.
Nowhere. AlpineEagle stopped update it.
oCATo is banned in this thread and he cant update his picture walkthrough.
If you need some help try search box or ask here.
Or your best chance is use WT on Youtube from DD69-1
sixart corrected me and send me actual WT:

Last edited:

El Buho

Nov 2, 2019
Nowhere. AlpineEagle stopped update it.
oCATo is banned in this thread and he cant update his picture walkthrough.
If you need some help try search box or ask here.
Or your best chance is use WT on Youtube from DD69-1
sixart corrected me and send me actual WT:
Thanks for the information and help. It looks like the link you gave is what I need. I will try to avoid asking for help here out of fear that Mr. sixart will laugh at me.

Reactions: PhineasFlynn
4.50 star(s) 510 Votes