TheRequestor

Apr 28, 2021
Weekly Report
NewContent.png

This Thursday comes the 2nd bonus content chapter which features a new quest ending in a juicy encounter, plus two more Kamasutra pages and new pinups! In this new chapter, you'll also get the first clue to collecting the threesome Kamasutra pages, which will start debuting on September 15th.

Warehouse.png
Lots of new environments have been created for The Genesis Order. Pictured above is a junkyard and warehouse. Somewhat an eye sore, this nasty place is a block south of the church and just north of the lake.

The overworld map for TGO is nearly completed and once finished I will be sharing it here in a weekly report. So stay tuned!

Alongside the environments, the character poses have also been completed. We're very close to having all the visuals finished for the start of The Genesis Order. Pretty soon, animation will start! And I have a big vision for the opening to TGO! I can't wait to share the first chapter with all of you!

Thanks for all the support and have a wonderful week!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Rumplepuss

Aug 28, 2020
Weekly Report
View attachment 1378719

This Thursday comes the 2nd bonus content chapter which features a new quest ending in a juicy encounter, plus two more Kamasutra pages and new pinups! In this new chapter, you'll also get the first clue to collecting the threesome Kamasutra pages, which will start debuting on September 15th.

View attachment 1378721
Lots of new environments have been created for The Genesis Order. Pictured above is a junkyard and warehouse. Somewhat an eye sore, this nasty place is a block south of the church and just north of the lake.

The overworld map for TGO is nearly completed and once finished I will be sharing it here in a weekly report. So stay tuned!

Alongside the environments, the character poses have also been completed. We're very close to having all the visuals finished for the start of The Genesis Order. Pretty soon, animation will start! And I have a big vision for the opening to TGO! I can't wait to share the first chapter with all of you!

Threesome KS pages? :sleep: Excess really doesn't trump excellence as far as I am concerned. :( So bored now with empty ToN threesomes, foursomes and moresomes bereft of story and dialogue I think I'll give future updates of Treasure of Nadia a miss and just check in here, once in a while, to track Genesis Order progress and give that game a go whenever it finally gets released. Laters. (y)

Last edited:
Jun 19, 2020
Weekly Report
View attachment 1378719

View attachment 1378721

Is it just me or Sofia is getting older again???

dafffboy123

May 8, 2018
Will the threesome karmasutra pages count as the 5th page for both girls involved or just the one ‘leading’ the threesome. If it’s the former then that means there will only be three more updates after September 15 to fill out 5 pages for each girl

Noelle Silva

Jul 18, 2019
Weekly Report
View attachment 1378719

View attachment 1378721

Judging from this report and last week's the 2 kamasutra pages are Sofia and Madalyn each. And the bonus scene is Jessica, from the report 2 weeks ago?

Blackbeared

Jun 10, 2019
How far along is this game if I may ask ? Been waiting to play this title untill it's well and done and was just wondering how far along the story is :).

Nelix171

Apr 10, 2020
no you dont need to do that. i only wanted for update
Too late, already done. But it gave me the chance to try out the upload/linking for mega. Besides, first point in case, always look in the OP for updates 1st. Then search the thread in case somebody has already posted it - THERE'S A BIG SEARCH FEATURE AT THE TOP OF EVERY PAGE. Then ask the question.

4.50 star(s) 513 Votes