lfxyf001

Mar 15, 2021
Android version, why the plot CG is a black screen can hear the sound can not see CG is what the problem?

Ouga

Apr 28, 2019
This guy needs to up his game with the sex scenes, it just can't compete with top adult games here i usually find myself want to get the sexscenes over with and focus on the gameplay which is main driver and story of course. Girls look stunning don't get me wrong but not much variety in shilouettes, everything looks great except from their holes... pussies are mostly ugly in almost all their sceness and buttholes look retarded and just bad wrong place too. Wtf is wrong with most devs and in these games can't make a proper butthole either is a mass of redness, their placing is too low or they don't look female at all if you gonna have anal sex in the game at least fix the holes. When they are gapin g they look fine. Another thing is animations lack oomph and by that i mean momentum passion whatever you wanna call it. More than 85% of the scenes are generic like this no hair pulling no roughness at all, some slap, some fast pounding nothing... Some weird facial expression or lack there of also. If he fixes these things in his next game it will surely be GOAT. PS: Fuck the manual crafting make a batch crafting of things for fucks sake

4.50 star(s) 510 Votes