Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
People ask for full saves because they don't want to be arsed playing the game. All they do is watch the replays and jerk off to them.
I've begun to wonder. Often within hours (sometimes it seems like minutes), the first of many will ask for a completed save. Some just ask, others will talk about how their computer was stolen or crashed. Not to say it doesn't happen sometimes, but it seems to happen most often right after an update.

snarkster1558

Feb 27, 2019
Really love this game, but I recently went back to start over and I get bug after bug after downloading the entire game fresh. Locked up in the bar, lock up in the bait dhop, noe locked up when Alia comes up to the MC's bedroom for the second time.

A shame. Frustrating.

• Angry
Reactions: Omnikuken

Donnie Brasco

Dec 15, 2018
I've begun to wonder. Often within hours (sometimes it seems like minutes), the first of many will ask for a completed save. Some just ask, others will talk about how their computer was stolen or crashed. Not to say it doesn't happen sometimes, but it seems to happen most often right after an update.
I do completely agreed. But what is even more fascinated is that I even share saves or some hints, even some links where you can find what are you looking for. And then I visit this forum and more or less the same questions or asks which I and not just me already posted just few pages and even less before.

Reactions: PhineasFlynn

PhineasFlynn

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2020
I do completely agreed. But what is even more fascinated is that I even share saves or some hints, even some links where you can find what are you looking for. And then I visit this forum and more or less the same questions or asks which I and not just me already posted just few pages and even less before.
For most noodles, the post right over them is too far. Unreachable.

Redfasan

Jul 1, 2020
Weekly Report
View attachment 1366796

Coming in the next chapter of Treasure of Nadia, a new bonus scene that ties into the story! Return to a magic place where something unexpected happens! In addition to this new sexy story scene, 2 new Kamasutra pages, 2 new pinups, and a new location opens up.

View attachment 1366797
Things are moving fast with The Genesis Order with the final crunch to get to chapter 1 underway. Pictured above are two different areas of town that you can visit in The Genesis Order.

In North Santiva you can visit a wider variety of locations including inner city areas. And of course, all these areas are being built to accommodate changes in time of day and weather conditions.

More previews coming each week! I look forward to seeing it all come together and sharing it with you!

Thanks for all the support! Have a great week!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

looks like sofias outfit on the picture

4.50 star(s) 510 Votes