Sick Puppy

Jan 2, 2021
If I could develop a game like TON I would add all the extra for you to see, unfortunately I cant ...Anyway I enjoy what is given free so I suggest you do the same my friend.
My trajectory in different direction from game design and no need anyway for superior adult game already exist, some on this forum if look for. Sad that NLT Media, with such great art, let down in so many other way, in my opinion, although success commercially. Began to play eighteen month ago maybe and thought marvellous for a long while until entropy began although even then reluctant to let go until this year when game jump the shark fatally. Maybe I am simply not creepy, deviant and perverted enough to enjoy NLT Media opus in way so many others seem to do hereabouts. NLT Media games are like precious stones ruined by cheap and nasty settings. Would never have played games if not removed from studies by pandemic and I criticise as a healthy, well-adjusted and normal individual who has girlfriend, loves opposite sex, and would never hurt, abuse, injure, debase or cause intentional pain to girl or woman under any circumstance, which could be insuperable obstacle as far as enjoy Treasure of Nadia is concerned. We are what we are and I am, or at least try to be, a man much better than his own worst nature, a thing I try not to cultivate and so here no doubt anomalous.

C'est la vie.

Last edited:

AJSHR

Jan 12, 2019
it's amazing. Totally lost interest in this game right when we should be getting the most juicy content. Late game content totally disappointing. Some strange rituals, anal everywhere, even impregnation scene was some holy grail bullshit. Maybe i am not jaded enough to be able to appreciate such idiosyncrasies?

The worst he is even plannying to put threesomes for last 5h kama pages. 3/4 of the game is fking threesome. I was relly hoping for some normal casual scenes but no, I bet half of those threesome scenes will be some messed up bullshit too

Not gonna follow or play the next game definitely. The ending of this one too underwhelming, can't even reach the heels of lust epidemic

The issue is probably that there are too many characters. Half of them should be trashed
Ending was kinda meh seeing what all went down in the story. Mostly straight up ignoring (nun) part and just integrating it to the next game to generate more hype. She was vital part of the story and just went away lol

Reactions: Erodaz

Nelix171

Apr 10, 2020
I thought about uploading my latest save at 93% and then thought, Why bother? if the players took the time to play the game properly, instead of trying to cheat, then they would be in the same position as I am with a completed game all scenes available and plenty of enjoyment by playing the game and solving the puzzles. Yes, I have gotten help in the past with some of the puzzles, but that only involved reading the threads and seeing what other people were able to do. If players want assistance there is a thread link to a step-by-step pdf style walkthrough that as far as I am aware is updated regularly. Also, there are many walkthrough posts on YouTube, with explicit graphic scenes cut for good reason. I think that a google search for the walkthrough of the game can also be achieved too!

BTW, I had to delete a lot of the old full build downloads to make room on my hard drive for new games. I only have the last 2 update files (not compressed) and the previous full build download available.

forkhandles

Nov 29, 2017
So far the winner is Jessica/Janet. Not surprising when they are the most popular girls.

From what I can see on the votes - we'll likely get Clare/Diana, Kaley/Jessica, Alia/Kaley, Naomi/Janet, Madalyn/Sofia, Emily/Pricia.
FFS... do we really need more Clare/Diana scenes? look back on the scene player, the amount of scenes those 2 girls already have together is absurd. I desperately want to see a Janet/Clare scene as there aren't any in the story.

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
if the players took the time to play the game properly, instead of trying to cheat, then they would be in the same position as I am with a completed game all scenes available and plenty of enjoyment by playing the game and solving the puzzles.
People ask for full saves because they don't want to be arsed playing the game. All they do is watch the replays and jerk off to them.

Flute

Jun 12, 2019
The version I currently have is v87(plus random numbers) and my question is whether I can use the 'update only' or download the entire thing?

ZenGarden

Oct 1, 2017
The version I currently have is v87(plus random numbers) and my question is whether I can use the 'update only' or download the entire thing?
No. If you can find the interim updates it would be OK (every single one is required to be installed, and in order).

Best bet is the full game.

Reactions: Flute

hohohihi

Aug 24, 2017
Sofia, Diana and Janet are the best girl, was hoping to impregnate them all, but game is already great. The new game trailer The Genesis Order looks promising already love some of the girls design.

shanii

Jun 27, 2017
Could someone help me out? i loaded a apparent v92 savefile and put it inside appdata/local/user data but the game does not recognize the file. it was named the same as my own file i saved 6 minutes starting into the game except it was named "....file1.rpgsave" instead of "....file2.rpgsave" and i dont know what to do

greybu5h

Dec 28, 2018
Downloaded 93083 update only, never had any issues downloading updates, but this time I get Failed to Load:img/characters/$DockGate.png.

• Haha
Reactions: sixart

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
Could someone help me out? i loaded a apparent v92 savefile and put it inside appdata/local/user data but the game does not recognize the file. it was named the same as my own file i saved 6 minutes starting into the game except it was named "....file1.rpgsave" instead of "....file2.rpgsave" and i dont know what to do
The v92 save file needs to be named exactly as your existent save.

Mar 6, 2020
Either false-positive or your browser is infected. Can easily happen when you use third-party add-ons and/or scripts.
It was a false positive I guess. It didnt get flagged the second time although the only difference was I downloaded from Nopy instead of Anonfiles. I will check some of my extensions too. Thanks for explaining

4.50 star(s) 510 Votes