TheRequestor

Apr 28, 2021
Weekly Report
MagicPlace.png

Coming in the next chapter of Treasure of Nadia, a new bonus scene that ties into the story! Return to a magic place where something unexpected happens! In addition to this new sexy story scene, 2 new Kamasutra pages, 2 new pinups, and a new location opens up.

AreasOfTown.png
Things are moving fast with The Genesis Order with the final crunch to get to chapter 1 underway. Pictured above are two different areas of town that you can visit in The Genesis Order.

In North Santiva you can visit a wider variety of locations including inner city areas. And of course, all these areas are being built to accommodate changes in time of day and weather conditions.

More previews coming each week! I look forward to seeing it all come together and sharing it with you!

Thanks for all the support! Have a great week!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Sick Puppy

Jan 2, 2021
Weekly Report
View attachment 1366796

Coming in the next chapter of Treasure of Nadia, a new bonus scene that ties into the story! Return to a magic place where something unexpected happens! In addition to this new sexy story scene, 2 new Kamasutra pages, 2 new pinups, and a new location opens up.

View attachment 1366797
Things are moving fast with The Genesis Order with the final crunch to get to chapter 1 underway. Pictured above are two different areas of town that you can visit in The Genesis Order.

In North Santiva you can visit a wider variety of locations including inner city areas. And of course, all these areas are being built to accommodate changes in time of day and weather conditions.

More previews coming each week! I look forward to seeing it all come together and sharing it with you!

Look like Madalyn based on stocking... or evil Janut (alter-ego for Madalyn) from church also wear. Diana also wear stocking buy different and thigh look like belong to female with fuller figure. Look like more than two body, more like three, so expect usual crap trio or more-o action. Maybe new location behind one of locked door in church where maybe Sister Judy imprison. Trying to interest myself in game is hard job these day I say but am try.

Last edited:
Reactions: mightybored

maxx79

Aug 16, 2020
Weekly Report
View attachment 1366796

View attachment 1366797

Please ne more orgy scene in TON with 10 girls...

SenkuIshigami

Jun 12, 2019
Weekly Report
View attachment 1355079

The first of the ToN bonus content chapters was released today, with many more on the way! While this last chapter brought you under the water, this upcoming bonus content chapter will have you back in the jungle for a unexpected meetup, opening the way to further exploration of a key locked area.

In this next chapter there will be a sexy scene, two Kamasutra pages, and two pinups. One of these pinups will be in stereo 3d!

Also, coming soon on Discord will be open voting in the Patreon only channels where you will be able to decide on pairings for the final Kamasutra pages. That's right! The 5th pages will be threesomes!

View attachment 1355080
Check it out! The Genesis Order key art is finished and I think it fits nicely alongside Lust Epidemic and Treasure of Nadia.

Lots of progress has been made with The Genesis Order and it's looking like a November release date is likely. The locations you saw in the trailer are only a small sampling of the environments that TGO will bring.

North Santiva is a much more populous city than Cape Vedra with a down town area, featuring high end apartments, a highrise, shops and a gym. There will also be a rougher area of town nearer to the police station, also close to where the MC will call home, a suburban area with nice homes and a mansion. The west side of the city is the undeveloped area, with a farm, a giant spooky mansion, an old church and a warehouse... Oh yeah, and a lake with a dock, all surrounded by dense forests.

It's all coming together and I can't wait for the launch of TGO, just right around the corner!

Thank you all for supporting my games! Lots of previews for TGO coming every week! Stay tuned!

Jessica and Janet won the poll. Whenever we get the first 5th page, it'll be a threesome with them.

Okedman

Sep 24, 2020
There won't be many words about this game. Just because it doesn’t require it.
If you don’t know what to play, play this game.
If you don’t have anything to play, play this game.
If you don’t want to play this game, play this game.
Possibly the best FINISHED project you can play. Everything is good here. The game took 4 days of life in an instant.
The storyline is my compliments to you.
The only drawback of the whole game for me is the constant running around the locations. It would be cool to have a teleport to any point, but this is solved with the help of a cheat mod.
Everything in this game was cool, and the most interesting thing is THIS GAME IS ONLY 1 PART. And, fuck, there will be a second. At the end of the game there will be a trailer for the continuation of this game, and it is fucking awesome.
I'm already looking forward to the sequel, only I will most likely play when the second part comes out completely finished.
5 out of 5, 10 out of 5, and in general I am ready to give as many points as I want.
Well, yes, it's a harem. Incredible harem, the last scene was worth the whole game)

• Haha
Reactions: sixart

SenkuIshigami

Jun 12, 2019
What poll?
Mentioned in last week's report. The 5th kamasutra pages will be threesomes, chosen by patron votes.

So far the winner is Jessica/Janet. Not surprising when they are the most popular girls.

From what I can see on the votes - we'll likely get Clare/Diana, Kaley/Jessica, Alia/Kaley, Naomi/Janet, Madalyn/Sofia, Emily/Pricia.

Reactions: eneas56

Elsie Bray

May 31, 2019
Mentioned in last week's report. The 5th kamasutra pages will be threesomes, chosen by patron votes.

So far the winner is Jessica/Janet. Not surprising when they are the most popular girls.

From what I can see on the votes - we'll likely get Clare/Diana, Kaley/Jessica, Alia/Kaley, Naomi/Janet, Madalyn/Sofia, Emily/Pricia.
I'll take anything with Jessica. Though I heard there were issues with her dominating the polls, so they had to remove her in some to ensure other girls had threesomes? Lmao

RoamingZone

Feb 1, 2020
So a curious thought, Do you guys think this is gonna have a Sex Chamber like LE? with the more fluid animations it would be good to see the ladies from the other games.

Reactions: ArsenHumby

Sick Puppy

Jan 2, 2021

Ah! I miss for have not much time to waste here now Covid abate and busy back in real world. Not much care for looping animate KS page personally for too brief and no drama or dialogue bar odd stifled moan and sigh. Gratitude anyway for inform. (y)

Oct 30, 2020
it's amazing. Totally lost interest in this game right when we should be getting the most juicy content. Late game content totally disappointing. Some strange rituals, anal everywhere, even impregnation scene was some holy grail bullshit. Maybe i am not jaded enough to be able to appreciate such idiosyncrasies?

The worst he is even plannying to put threesomes for last 5h kama pages. 3/4 of the game is fking threesome. I was relly hoping for some normal casual scenes but no, I bet half of those threesome scenes will be some messed up bullshit too

Not gonna follow or play the next game definitely. The ending of this one too underwhelming, can't even reach the heels of lust epidemic

The issue is probably that there are too many characters. Half of them should be trashed

4.50 star(s) 510 Votes