ZenGarden

Oct 1, 2017
Thanks for this. I found ONE key, but cannot find the one for the other chest. I typically check the picture walkthrough, but it has not been updated for this version.

Where might it be found?

:cool: Eric Grey
If you mean the key for the chest on the LEFT, you have to craft a pirate key (2 broken keys, pirate medallion and grand tali)

how to open those red light cabinets in the doctor's office
Not available yet.

snarkster1558

Feb 27, 2019
Little help please. Restarted the game. Get to the spot where I go to the mast bar. Talked to Tasha. Got key in bottom left corner of the bar. Right-clicked to bring up inventory and check something. Went back to game and it's frozen(even though I'm frozen, Tasha still asks, "what are you doing" if I click elsewhere in the bar). Anyone else have freezing issues? Any ideas?

Also, if you accidently click by some text is there a "Rollback" feature or "History" where you can see what you missed. At the very least, is there a "Help" menu that lists available Hot Keys/Commands? TIA

• Haha
Reactions: sixart

PhineasFlynn

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2020
Little help please. Restarted the game. Get to the spot where I go to the mast bar. Talked to Tasha. Got key in bottom left corner of the bar. Right-clicked to bring up inventory and check something. Went back to game and it's frozen(even though I'm frozen, Tasha still asks, "what are you doing" if I click elsewhere in the bar). Anyone else have freezing issues? Any ideas?

Also, if you accidently click by some text is there a "Rollback" feature or "History" where you can see what you missed. At the very least, is there a "Help" menu that lists available Hot Keys/Commands? TIA
Dont know about your issue. But there is nothing like rollback or history in RPGM.
For fix try some older save or try restart your game again.

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
Are the animations and models made in Blender?
No. The models are customized Daz 3D models and I assume animations were assembled/build with Adobe while rendered on Iray.

I am sorry to keep bothering you with the same question. Can anyone post the latest version update for Mac?
Follow the instructions posted on OP under "Installation".

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
Any reason why the incest patch is no longer linked on the thread? does it no longer work or something?

4.50 star(s) 510 Votes