D0n J0n

May 20, 2020
There is step plate in caves. One screen before cave with pirates ship an whirlpool. You need to step on this plate and page appear.
You mean the blue flashing button ?
I saw it in a walkthrough video but it doesn't appear for me

D2019

May 19, 2019
Hi I need to get one more chest key, I don't have no broken keys left to craft any more and I need one more for the chest under the water on the left. I have check over the island and been unable to find the key I know its there some where but I need help to find it any ideas please.

PhineasFlynn

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2020
Hi I need to get one more chest key, I don't have no broken keys left to craft any more and I need one more for the chest under the water on the left. I have check over the island and been unable to find the key I know its there some where but I need help to find it any ideas please.
You need to die under water for this key.
Edit: Im idiot, for right chest you need to die. For left you need pirate key. One broken key is in library on left side. Second is under lighthouse, room before whirpool.

Last edited:
Reactions: ZenGarden

PhineasFlynn

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2020
View attachment 1365613
Please ask. Is the new nun in The Genesis Order the same person as the nun in Lust Epidemic?
This is sister Judy from TGO, she have small cameo in ToN and she was only mentioned in LE. Nun from LE is Kathrine, she also have small cameo in ToN. Kathrine is redhead and little bit chubby than this one.

Last edited:

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
MC keeps getting all these shiny trinkets all over this island .. you still cannot find the treasure?
How odd ... one would say chatching a swordfish right off the beach or a great white with a puny
rod lauched off the beach as a treasure in of itself.

ZenGarden

Oct 1, 2017
This is sister Judy from TGO, she have small cameo in ToN and she was only mentioned in LE. Nun from LE is Kathrine, she also have small cameo in ToN. Kathrine is redhead and little bit chubby than this one.
Dangit, Slawa - we should get to pick on the unclean once a week, shouldn't we?

Slow down and give me a fulfilling Saturday Night. :devilish:

Valamyr

Oct 7, 2020
Well this was a fun game; discovered it recently! I didn't 100% everything (hell I'm not usually a big puzzle fan) but I got pretty close and went through the story just fine. Animations are amazing, both in quality and quantity, must have been a lot of work.

Of course it's more of a visual novel; you don't get much say in the story but it would probably be too much work otherwise.

There's definitely no shortage of content, anyhow. It was surprisingly lengthy!

PS. Damn that fishing game, I caught a 2998 pounds white shark, goddamnit hahah (objective was 3000 pounds, probably the last one I guess!)

god69420

Mar 15, 2021
I just finished the main story and am wondering how the post game proceeds??
And will we be able to unlock the two rooms in church, two rooms in the mansion and the last cave part??
If yes how?

4.50 star(s) 510 Votes