percypoasdo

Jul 14, 2017
I̶ ̶g̶e̶t̶ ̶e̶r̶r̶o̶r̶ ̶w̶i̶t̶h̶ ̶n̶e̶w̶ ̶u̶p̶d̶a̶t̶e̶ ̶s̶a̶y̶s̶ ̶"̶f̶a̶i̶l̶e̶d̶ ̶t̶o̶ ̶l̶o̶a̶d̶:̶ ̶i̶m̶g̶/̶c̶h̶a̶r̶a̶c̶t̶e̶r̶s̶/̶$̶d̶o̶c̶k̶g̶a̶t̶e̶.̶p̶n̶g̶"̶

edit: did a clean download, that fixed it.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: sixart

zappas999

Jun 19, 2020
This is odd, my last save for v92081 was at 92% (as expected). I updated to v93083, played just 10 minutes, then saved again... and now it's at 91%. Huh?

• Haha
Reactions: sixart

Noxusa

Mar 12, 2019
Where can I find another Pirate Medallion? It seems I need a pirate key to open the newest chest.

Last edited:

rumpadumpa

Aug 10, 2021
Hello everyone, has anyone else had the problem that everytime the game launches it wants to autoscroll and autowalk downwards? pretty much makes the game unplayable and if anyone have any tips id gladly hear them.

44Tom

Oct 19, 2018
Hello everyone, has anyone else had the problem that everytime the game launches it wants to autoscroll and autowalk downwards? pretty much makes the game unplayable and if anyone have any tips id gladly hear them.
I would check anything plugged into the USB ports. If there are any game controllers or other type of input devices, it has been known to cause scrolling of the screen.

Reactions: rumpadumpa

aussiecraig

Sep 27, 2018
I cant progress because wen going into alias house to do the photo shoot for the old guy, the 2 milfs are in the way and game gats stuck after camera is fixed and the girls go into bedroom?
Did you get a solution to this? I have tried the one where another person said they did puzzle 23 and 24 and it got over the glitch for them, but that has not worked for me.

4.50 star(s) 510 Votes