Nelix171

Apr 10, 2020
no you dont need to do that. i only wanted for update
Too late, already done. But it gave me the chance to try out the upload/linking for mega. Besides, first point in case, always look in the OP for updates 1st. Then search the thread in case somebody has already posted it - THERE'S A BIG SEARCH FEATURE AT THE TOP OF EVERY PAGE. Then ask the question.

pincher111

Feb 2, 2018
I have a problem. I have just started playing this game and have moved quite a way through but now I have hit a brick wall. I have built the ladder gone to clair and diane, been bitten by the palm viper and can't get back to town as the canoe isn't there. help please

KristopheH

Mar 8, 2018
I have a problem. I have just started playing this game and have moved quite a way through but now I have hit a brick wall. I have built the ladder gone to clair and diane, been bitten by the palm viper and can't get back to town as the canoe isn't there. help please
Go through the cave

Reactions: El Buho

El Buho

Nov 2, 2019
I need some help on how to install the update. Some of you will say “why don’t you read first before you ask a question” Well, there are over 2100 pages about this great game, so lets be fair. Some install instructions for the “update only” would be very helpful on page 1 with the list of downloads.

I have been playing PC-v.90071 with the incest patch installed. I downloaded and extracted the v.93083 updated only, and when I click on the Game.exe in the update only folder. I get the errors as shown in the attachment I am providing.

Damian_Sanders

Aug 15, 2021
Good evening everyone :)

I wanted to ask if there might also be a German translation of the game? And because this is my first time writing something, I would also like to say how great the game is and for me it is one of the best games on the forum. :)

All the best
Damian_Sanders

4.50 star(s) 510 Votes