hieucamdau

Mar 20, 2019
Anyone has the changelog for those versions a few months back ? I've complete the game but after the last story update, I don't see any story now, tried to walk all over the map to find out what's those update for but didn't see anything

HeadMister

Oct 8, 2020
I tried both the UPDATE only and Full versions of the 97102 Linux zip files and both cause a black screen and lockup when you
try to use the new Naomi/Pricia threesome booty call page. I verified the SHA1 sums against what is shown on your download page and the downloaded files match. Perhaps your original download was corrupted. Everything else works great, thanks for the update/full versions. I checked with users of the official version and they report no issues with this booty call threesome.

Reactions: sixart

PhineasFlynn

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2020
I tried both the UPDATE only and Full versions of the 97102 Linux zip files and both cause a black screen and lockup when you
try to use the new Naomi/Pricia threesome booty call page. I verified the SHA1 sums against what is shown on your download page and the downloaded files match. Perhaps your original download was corrupted. Everything else works great, thanks for the update/full versions. I checked with users of the official version and they report no issues with this booty call threesome.
If you have more than one graphic card try switch to another. Also update your codecs, try CCCP or K-Lite.
where are red pages? pls help
One under fountain of youth second in casual temple.
Is there any chance now that the game is finished (main) that you could merge all of the separate pieces into a merged walkthrough?
oCATo
No

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
Last edited:

NiceMiGuy

Aug 19, 2021
I've searched everywhere and can't find this answer. In the dungeon under the mansion, where Claire and I are trapped... where are the "plates" that I'm supposed to direct Claire and I to stand on?? I don't see anything marked on the floor!

ThanatosX

Jan 21, 2017
The main story has been finished for a while despite people being ignorant of the fact. They are just finishing off the extras while ramping the next game. 1% progress each update, so probably 3 more. There is no reason not to start if you are waiting, you probably won't finish by the time the updates roll out, and the saves are all compatible anyway.

Fletscher

Mar 22, 2021
Does someone have the same problem when he wants to play the naomi and prica threesome scene and the screen turns black? I'am playing on android.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Omnikuken
4.50 star(s) 509 Votes