HeadMister

Oct 8, 2020
There was a bug in the Linux only version of the Treasure of Nadia 97102 version. The files in the www/movies directory with the names "BC-3SNaPr*" should have been named "BC3sNaPr*". It was a Linux only problem because in Linux file names are
CASE SENSITIVE where they are not in Windows. NLT is updating both the Linux Full and the UPDATE ONLY files to fix this issue. I thought you would like to know that Linux versions you currently have on your download page have the BUG.

Reactions: cold_arctus

Tikky

Aug 4, 2019
"go live a full life and in the end i will be waiting for you"Gentlemen, is this the end of version 97 or the whole game?Something looks painfully sad...:cry:

Apr 22, 2017
I found the Torn Page - Green in a different part of Sofia's mansion than where the guide said it would be. I had to unlock the door on the right in the room where you enter the mansion through the front door. It was locked and I had to make another Bedroom Key to get in.

ZoolooS

Nov 20, 2017
When you get wet, an inactive teleport appears here. And it disappears if you go up into the house and get warm.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Apr 22, 2017
When you get wet, an inactive teleport appears here. And it disappears if you go up into the house and get warm.
The teleporter becomes functional when you correctly complete the part where you get wet.

Reactions: ZoolooS

Litrabi

Jun 29, 2021
When you get wet don't go up to warm. Stay wet for a bit, so you die and you get a new sex scene with Evie in paradise. And after that teleport will be activated.

Reactions: ZoolooS
4.50 star(s) 509 Votes