PhineasFlynn

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2020
The KS page for Pricia and Naomi plays on Windows but not on Linux not sure why. Sound but no video. The video files play using any Linux player but not in the game so isn't a codec issue. Odd. Anybody else have this issue? Anybody got a workaround?
If you have more than one graphic card try switch to another.

Abduxuel

Jun 26, 2021
Mine is black screen what should I Do?
Okay. The problem is due to sloppy naming of some of the video files. Linux is case sensitive whereas Windows isn't and the Naomi/Pricia KS video files have a capital S in the names of the unclothed version (wrong) and small s in the names of the clothed version (correct). I've renamed the offending files and included them in a 40 MB zip archive you can download using the MEGA link below. If you unzip the files (inside the movies folder inside the zip) into the www/movies folder in your Treasure of Nadia game folder the "Naomi & Pricia Threesome" KS page should work properly. Obviously NLT Media don't beta test updates on operating systems that are case sensitive, it seems, but this is piss poor programming anyway because Javascript (used in RPG Maker games) IS case sensitive by design; forgetting case when naming things like this is a real beginner's error which a professional studio like NLT Media should not be making.

Last edited:
Dec 30, 2017
Treasure of Nadia [v.97102] [NLT Media] - Compressed
You like this game and want to support the developer, click on the developer name below.

Developer:

This compression is unofficial which reduces media quality and might break the game.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Original Win Size: 7.26 GB
Compressed Win Size:1.27 GB MEGA

Original Mac Size: 7.40 GB
Compressed Mac Size: 1.40 GB MEGA

Original Linux Size: 7.27 GB
Compressed Linux Size: 1.28 GB MEGA

Give me a "(y)like" if you enjoy this compressed version
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
please compress update only unencrypted too as always.

Reactions: Moon Rider

MG-Gaming

Nov 11, 2018
I have 2 chest keys, but i already have 4 scenes for all characters except Sofia.
Is there a chest added this last update?

urul

Apr 11, 2020
I have problem I have the 4 pages and the 6 hearts of Madeline except that the torn page I can not find it in the room if someone can inform me
thank you

HeadMister

Oct 8, 2020
So, to characters need to be changed? Removing "-" and capital "S" should be a lower "s"?

EDIT: Renaming "BC-3SNaPr" to "BC-3sNaPr" (with a lower "s") fix the problem.
That is correct. I personally did the rename of the files on my Linux computer "S" to "s" and it fixed the issue.

4.50 star(s) 509 Votes