HeadMister

Oct 8, 2020
The KS page for Pricia and Naomi plays on Windows but not on Linux unless you dress the characters in costumes. No idea why. Sound but no video without the costumes. The video files play using any Linux player but not in the game so isn't a codec issue. Odd. Probably files have been named wrongly. I'll have a look.
The Linux version has this problem due to a Case Sensitive file naming issue. In the www/movies directory the files named
"BC-3SNaPr*" should be renamed to "BC-3sNaPr*" The upper case "S" should be lower case "s". There are several .mov files
with this same prefix hence the * in the above file names. I did the rename on my Linux game and it FIXED the problem.

chrisccd

Jul 18, 2019
I have the same issue, with a game finished at 96%
What's there in your store? In my game, there's a "Prayer of remote offering" that seems to appear many versions ago , but I didn't buy that. But the yt walkthrough shows that besides the Nitroglycerin pill bottles, there's also a golden thing which I've never seen in the game before. :WutFace:
what's in my game.png what it should be.png

JiraiyaSennin

Feb 11, 2017
What's there in your store? In my game, there's a "Prayer of remote offering" that seems to appear many versions ago , but I didn't buy that. But the yt walkthrough shows that besides the Nitroglycerin pill bottles, there's also a golden thing which I've never seen in the game before. :WutFace:
View attachment 1455382 View attachment 1455385
Maybe you forgot some updates. Try a full game download or a save file download, which was surely at the end of the old update.

Garybaldi

Jun 6, 2021
I haven't played in a while have opened the game and am on 88% but honestly have no idea what I'm supposed to do next - how can I figure out what I'm supposed to be doing?

Sick Puppy

Jan 2, 2021
Replay for the Envy's scenes?
Always suicide same way as begin whichever Evie scene desired, e.g., drown in cave wearing flippers or pluck hair from Jaguar. For newest scene just repeat steps which led to: Hit patch of crumbly earth in chamber where Clare and Diana are, then go straight to river that lead to cave system, jump in, die of hypothermia and the rest follow. Not much worth effort I say for piggie-eyed Evie... although would approve of if lead to baby-faced little shit MC end up dead permanent. :LOL:

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: forrestfreak

tom anderson

Jan 30, 2018
can someone drop the whole video ehancement mega folder (over 15gb) to some other site like NOPY, WORKUPLOAD, MIXDROP or anything els. much appreciated

JiraiyaSennin

Feb 11, 2017
I haven't played in a while have opened the game and am on 88% but honestly have no idea what I'm supposed to do next - how can I figure out what I'm supposed to be doing?
If you still have the Soul Crystal in your inventory, use it to be told what to do.

PhineasFlynn

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2020
I have found all the K pages. Except Clare, can anyone tell me where to find the last page for clare.

View attachment 1455330
i need the fourth page of Clare.
Its in park. From enterance left, up, right, right. There is mountain and on top is stone. Page is under this stone.
I have 2 chest keys, but i already have 4 scenes for all characters except Sofia.
Is there a chest added this last update?
Than try find her last page.

Everyone should have 5 except Kaley, Alia, Tasha, and Emily.
They will be in some future update.

JeefZ

Feb 21, 2018
Just wondering?? Why if the main story is over??? Why put out additional eps? (But I am stuck at 95% so I keep going) Dunno Weird

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Omnikuken

3xil386

Apr 17, 2020
Hi, can anyone help me? I am at the beginning of the game where I have to bring the silver talisman to Princia but I can not go on there is Clare who is bathing in the cave and does not let me go on, I tried to turn the whole map I cannot find a solution :(

Dragon Ember

Nov 11, 2018
i need help finding Alia “Anal Sex” in [v.97102] and like hell am starting this game all over again when i have everything else and just not that help plz and where i go and that the chase is not there

4.50 star(s) 510 Votes