Donnie Brasco

Dec 15, 2018
To be honest 3rd dying or 4th which lead to 3rd sex scene with Evie is the most clueless from all. 1st time I accidently die under water. 2nd time is when I try to get another Jaguair Hair. I don't know why I try it in the first place. I guess I want to know what will happens. But to be honest I got attacked by Jaguar even before in the game but I get another try till I past him successfully. So for last dying I can just say thanks to this thread cause I don't think I can managed it myself.

Reactions: SlamJammin

Litrabi

Jun 29, 2021
I have a little problem with this latest upgrade on android. I am unable to save game progress. Whenever I try to save and select the slot, it just doesn't go ahead to save the game. Anyone else have the same problem?

nedrane

Jul 4, 2020
I have a little problem with this latest upgrade on android. I am unable to save game progress. Whenever I try to save and select the slot, it just doesn't go ahead to save the game. Anyone else have the same problem?
No, all good. I downloaded from nopy.

NiceMiGuy

Aug 19, 2021
I've searched everywhere and can't find this answer. In the dungeon under the mansion, where Claire and I are trapped... where are the "plates" that I'm supposed to direct Claire and I to stand on?? I don't see anything marked on the floor!
Can anyone pleae help? I'm stuck! :(

NiceMiGuy

Aug 19, 2021
I've searched everywhere and can't find this answer. In the dungeon under the mansion, where Claire and I are trapped... where are the "plates" that I'm supposed to direct Claire and I to stand on?? I don't see anything marked on the floor!
OK... thanks to a walkthrough, the two pressure plates were pointed out to me. NOW, the problem is that I can't get to the pressure plate that is by the water... I can't get past the wall. What am I missing??

PhineasFlynn

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2020
OK... thanks to a walkthrough, the two pressure plates were pointed out to me. NOW, the problem is that I can't get to the pressure plate that is by the water... I can't get past the wall. What am I missing??
There is tunnel under the stairs.

4.50 star(s) 510 Votes