ojano

Nov 2, 2018
man bruh just give in game walkthro where to found parts etc, most of people who play this here to fap not solved puzzle jeezzz

PhineasFlynn

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2020
I download the update file for windows but when I trying to run the game it's showing the error
does anyone have a solution regarding this problem
You probably mix original and compressed version. Best way to fix it is download full bulid version

godgame77

Aug 31, 2019
1634499909346.png
I can't find a base container, I think I've used at least 2 already and I'm stuck making the bomb. to be placed in alfred's wall.
I need help. Thank's

• Haha
Reactions: sixart

Zoranian

Jun 26, 2017
I'm a bit confused about the fishing game, I just started out and bought all the available baits(4 of them), now it tells me I should get some "flapping fish" to unlock more, what I don't get if I'm supposed to catch it on the beach or somewhere else, or use some specific type of bait

Edit: does "flapping fish" just means fish in general or a specific type of fish?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: MrFunkFu and sixart

Nerttu

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
I'm a bit confused about the fishing game, I just started out and bought all the available baits(4 of them), now it tells me I should get some "flapping fish" to unlock more, what I don't get if I'm supposed to catch it on the beach or somewhere else, or use some specific type of bait

Edit: does "flapping fish" just means fish in general or a specific type of fish?
Flapping Fish is the fish. witch is on the ground !!!!

TheRequestor

Apr 28, 2021
Weekly Report
Ends.png

The final chapters of Treasure of Nadia are upon us and the game will end in November paving way for a new story in the saga. These final two chapters will feature a new foursome, two new KS threesomes, and a surprise solo scene as a reward for 100% completion. But the story doesn't end there...

Interrogation.png
The Genesis Order continues production as the animated scenes are coming together. We're coordinating with many voice actors for this opening chapter and quite a lot of lip syncing is underway. So much has been done to prepare for a December launch, including all the locations, and a new batch of NPC background characters (over 60 of them) to fill out the world. Believe it or not, auditions are still taking place for new characters. This is the largest production I've been a part of and crunch mode is in full force! It'll all be worth it as this new story will be a great addition to the NLT-verse.

So far, it appears that the opening chapter will be a little over 1 hour, and like ToN, will continue a pace of two chapters per month.

Thanks for supporting these games! I look forward to sharing a new adventure with you!!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

4.50 star(s) 510 Votes