Dec 15, 2017
You know, with the increased popularity of SubscribeStar, I am honestly surprised that NLT has not created a page on there yet. There are several developers who have both a Patreon and SS page, and alot who have completely transferred over from Patreon to SS. I mean before the censorship on Patreon, the incest theme was this developer's biggest kink, as evidenced by their earlier work. SS is definitely an option for them to continue that type of work if they are still interested in doing so.

And for those that don't like the incest kink in their games, that would be what the Patreon page is for. They can enjoy all the landlady and roommate dialog to their heart's content. Anyways, regardless of these thoughts of mine, I do love this game and look forward to seeing it's conclusion. I am sure it will not disappoint.

Sick Puppy

Jan 2, 2021
You know, with the increased popularity of SubscribeStar, I am honestly surprised that NLT has not created a page on there yet. There are several developers who have both a Patreon and SS page, and alot who have completely transferred over from Patreon to SS. I mean before the censorship on Patreon, the incest theme was this developer's biggest kink, as evidenced by their earlier work. SS is definitely an option for them to continue that type of work if they are still interested in doing so.

And for those that don't like the incest kink in their games, that would be what the Patreon page is for. They can enjoy all the landlady and roommate dialog to their heart's content. Anyways, regardless of these thoughts of mine, I do love this game and look forward to seeing it's conclusion. I am sure it will not disappoint.
Good notion which I like. :)

Have endogamous incest version on SubscribeStar for people with Mother/Sister/Whatever sexual complex and clean exogamous version on Patreon for player with normal sexual appetite. (Which work until until card company/paypal maybe one day block payment for such material as with Patreon.) Or have single version where mother, sister, daughter, aunt, niece, granny, <placeholder for blood relative of choice> fucking can be toggled on and off via set game variable instead of reset game variables externally use clumsy layman patch as now. I suggest NLT Media supporter should request from company via personal message, NLT Media blog or Discord server. I would very, very, very, very, very much prefer - that a five "very much" request please note - to play heterosexually healthy version of NLT Media game untainted by incest trope and devoid of misogynistic ugly shit where girl/woman tortured, degraded, humiliated, abused, injured or hurt, e.g.,girl and woman pierced by homicidally monstrous dildos in Casula temple of Treasure of Nadia. This would likely recruit many more normal supporter for NLT Media, vastly bigger and richer than small niche market of incest obsessed persons, which, from business point of view, is most desirable thing.

More supporter means bigger income.

Win-win is called believe. (y)

Last edited:

Batos

Mar 16, 2018
Its appear on place in deep jungle where is on north side aloe appear and on left side is enterance to big cave. From teleport is way: up,left,up. From teleport there is not any crossroads. And its only place where jasmine appear.
Did you ever use some cheats, mods or save edit?
it was the fucking money, yep i cheated with the money so the flower and the rest of things that you find in te map didnt appear, ty guys! ^^

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
I don't think I've seen anyone engaging in such blatant kinkshaming as sickpuppy.
Good notion which I like. :) Have endogamous incest version on SubscribeStar for people with Mother/Sister/Whatever sexual complex and clean exogamous version on Patreon for player with normal sexual appetite. (Which work until until card company/paypal maybe one day block payment for such material as with Patreon.)
Endogamous would mean "within marriage."
Exogamous would mean "outside of marriage."
Not sure what either would have to do with incest.
I suggest NLT Media supporter should request from company via personal message, NLT Media blog or Discord server. I would very, very, very, very, very much prefer - that a five "very much" request please note - to play heterosexually healthy version of NLT Media game untainted by incest trope and without misogynistic ugly shit where girl/woman tortured, degraded, humiliated, abused, injured and hurt, e.g.,girl and woman pierced by homicidally monstrous ancient dildos in Casula temple of Treasure of Nadia. (y)
Are you implying that only heterosexual behaviors are healthy?
I know a few women who like to be tortured, degraded, and the rest in play. Some like to show off their bruises the next day as evidence of the good time they've had. None of that is in this game. I think you're doing a lot of projection here.

Inserting extremely large objects is a very common kink and as far as I could tell, none of the women were harmed or killed by those insertions. I'm not sure what game you're playing. Once again, projection to see things that aren't actually in the game.

Bonhart

Dec 30, 2017
No.. it won't
That won't stop people from creating fan-made patches here though
I have the feeling that in the next NLT game he has also eliminated ambiguous situations, in Treasure of Nadia the protagonist is visually very similar to Janet (and a little to Kaley), they have the same somatic traits (in addition to the right age and having lived together), in the Order Genesis these things I do not see

(Sorry for my bad english)

kkkkknuc

Jun 10, 2017
Jessica is probably my favourite female character so far, but when I saw 2 massive Great White Sharks swimming in the water during my date with her at the beach, all I could think was "Get out of here girl! I need to catch those fish for the records!"

Sadly, the fish refreshed when I went back after the date, so I missed potentially the greatest catch of all time.

PhineasFlynn

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2020
it was the fucking money, yep i cheated with the money so the flower and the rest of things that you find in te map didnt appear, ty guys! ^^
Maybe, just maybe you can change your money lower. But I cant try it. It's up to you.

PhineasFlynn

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2020
Do Aliya and Patricia have profiles? If there is, tell me where to look?
Alias: in park from enterance: left, up and there is on left bottom side under palm.
Pricias: at bar yard on left side under palm.
game freeze inside naomi's house after emily repaired ash's camera...

Help???

progress 61%
If I remember correctly there was some issue about some missing thing.
You need Emilys booty call outfit for this.

Reactions: ojano and ZenGarden

ojano

Nov 2, 2018
Alias: in park from enterance: left, up and there is on left bottom side under palm.
Pricias: at bar yard on left side under palm.

If I remember correctly there was some issue about some missing thing.
You need Emilys booty call outfit for this.
Alright gonna try it tomorrow

Thank you!!

Reactions: PhineasFlynn
4.50 star(s) 513 Votes