OfficerSam

Feb 3, 2019
Hi! Can someone give link to patched android version please. Links on the first page gives non-patched versions. Thanks in advance!

Dec 7, 2019
Than you miss something in your progress. There is engine scene when Emily chase Ash out before you can buy glue. Did you see it?
You mean before Emily's dad got here? I should be missed, but I do in accordance with the stone's instructions of the task, should not have this kind of situation...... So is my file still working, man?

• Haha
Reactions: sixart

PhineasFlynn

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2020
Crystal says give a rer talisman to pricia but neither I can find pricia nor the rare talisman what to do
This event is there feww times. Whats your %?
You mean before Emily's dad got here? I should be missed, but I do in accordance with the stone's instructions of the task, should not have this kind of situation...... So is my file still working, man?
Did you ever use some cheats, mods, edits, etc.?
It must be here, but you probably need compas for it.
Guys I dont remember everything, try GREG87 WT for help

Or Youtube WT from our man HaremHero

Last edited:

Akshay2538

Feb 7, 2019
This event is there feww times. Whats your %?
Got tis one thanks anyway but now stuck somewhere else now crystal says thas doctor's office's security system is broken also read the scroll in the park but i haved read the scroll it's about camera repair and I have camera base and loose screw from one side of the cabin mri side is still laser protected but the game is mot moving forward FYI I am at 10℅

• Haha
Reactions: sixart
4.50 star(s) 513 Votes