Dec 7, 2019
Than you miss something in your progress. There is engine scene when Emily chase Ash out before you can buy glue. Did you see it?
You mean before Emily's dad got here? I should be missed, but I do in accordance with the stone's instructions of the task, should not have this kind of situation...... So is my file still working, man?

• Haha
Reactions: sixart

PhineasFlynn

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2020
Crystal says give a rer talisman to pricia but neither I can find pricia nor the rare talisman what to do
This event is there feww times. Whats your %?
You mean before Emily's dad got here? I should be missed, but I do in accordance with the stone's instructions of the task, should not have this kind of situation...... So is my file still working, man?
Did you ever use some cheats, mods, edits, etc.?
It must be here, but you probably need compas for it.
Guys I dont remember everything, try GREG87 WT for help

Or Youtube WT from our man HaremHero

Last edited:

Akshay2538

Feb 7, 2019
Got tis one thanks anyway but now stuck somewhere else now crystal says thas doctor's office's security system is broken also read the scroll in the park but i haved read the scroll it's about camera repair and I have camera base and loose screw from one side of the cabin mri side is still laser protected but the game is mot moving forward FYI I am at 10℅

• Haha

desudesuf91

Sep 11, 2020
Can someone help me with the copy/paste updated files. I just did it but when i loaded it with the latest save files, it just loads and gave me "Failed to load: img/characters/sm-ATkey.png". What weird is my other save files works just fine. But the one i DL from all saves v.92081 gave me this error. Did i do something wrong?

• Haha

PhineasFlynn

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2020
Can someone help me with the copy/paste updated files. I just did it but when i loaded it with the latest save files, it just loads and gave me "Failed to load: img/characters/sm-ATkey.png". What weird is my other save files works just fine. But the one i DL from all saves v.92081 gave me this error. Did i do something wrong?
Whats your previouse version and whats now?

PhineasFlynn

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2020
Before was v.94091 and i dl the latest update files which is v.97102.
Than there is your problem you need update exactly version by version. You cant skip any.
Best way for you is downlod last full version.
There is need no worry about saves, they are in different folder.

desudesuf91

Sep 11, 2020
Update-only files need to be applied in chronically order. You miss two updates (95 and 96) before you can apply v97102. That's why you get the error message.
Aaahh ok thanks for the help. I've been downloading the full version every time so i thought this time if i only installed the latest one (less than 200MB) it'll be less waiting. Again i'll note this.

Dec 7, 2019
Did you ever use some cheats, mods, edits, etc.?
It must be here, but you probably need compas for it.
Guys I dont remember everything, try GREG87 WT for help

Or Youtube WT from our man HaremHero
No cheating, I think that would ruin the fun. I actually downloaded the Perfect save, just use the perfect save when watching CG.

• Haha

Akshay2538

Feb 7, 2019
Got tis one thanks anyway but now stuck somewhere else now crystal says thas doctor's office's security system is broken also read the scroll in the park but i haved read the scroll it's about camera repair and I have camera base and loose screw from one side of the cabin mri side is still laser protected but the game is mot moving forward FYI I am at 10℅
Can someone please help me with this

PhineasFlynn

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2020
Can someone please help me with this
If you have camera base and smal screw than you need screwdriver. Its in first room of cave. Also you need broken camera its on library yard.
Second laser on MRI room is for future progress.
Where i can find madelyn kamas page 3?? i dont find it anywhere
Its in Casula temple. In left room is chest on upper side.

Georgie Boy

Aug 2, 2020
If you have camera base and smal screw than you need screwdriver. Its in first room of cave. Also you need broken camera its on library yard.

thanks!

Reactions: PhineasFlynn
4.50 star(s) 509 Votes