Gajo99

Dec 8, 2017
Quick question, can anybody here tell me if there´s a big drop off in quality with the compressed version? is it too noticeable compared to the normal version?
I ask because I´m having trouble with my internet in download 7gb and the compressed version would help a lot but I dont want something thats in too low quality
Thx

FunInTheRun

Nov 20, 2020
Kings shovel head is in Sofias basement past the treasure room you need to use the ladder to cross the water then use pickaxe on ground
If you are late to the party like me, the location of the shovel head is now in the library after it burned down. You still have to go through Sofia´s basement. Through the treasure room - up - over the water and through the poison fog. The shovel head is in up the ladder.

NukaCola

Engaged Member
Jul 1, 2017
MC has dates, he has adventures, he has booty calls once he gets his house in order.

Of course, like with any sprawling adventurous young man, cougars will be out to get you.
You mean like a real romantic date? I only played for a bit but it seem like the mc only purpose it to upgrade your house and invite them in to fuck. And it take forever to find those talisman to get money to upgrade the house.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
You have to choose who it is you pursue.

The local skank at the bar: all drunk dudes hit on her after too many drinks.
She will bang in other circumstances.

The cougars have no need for dates - they have enough lack luster
dialogues at home.

You mean like a real romantic date? I only played for a bit but it seem like the mc only purpose it to upgrade your house and invite them in to fuck. And it take forever to find those talisman to get money to upgrade the house.
A lot of times, it happends after some adventure, in the down time before another adventure begins. This game does not let MC rest at all.

NukaCola

Engaged Member
Jul 1, 2017
You have to choose who it is you pursue.

The local skank at the bar: all drunk dudes hit on her after too many drinks.
She will bang in other circumstances.

The cougars have no need for dates - they have enough lack luster
dialogues at home.

A lot of times, it happends after some adventure, in the down time before another adventure begins. This game does not let MC rest at all.
Not that I don't trust you but can someone else confirm this?

• Haha
Reactions: sixart

palmtrees89

Jul 3, 2021
Not that I don't trust you but can someone else confirm this?
It's been quite a few updates since I've last played it, but there is no real romance/relationship going on in this game. You get to fuck every woman there is in every way possible and you have your Indiana Jones adventures.

Reactions: EJW

Pekka1896

Aug 7, 2020
View attachment 905150

Overview:
Treasure of Nadia is the followup to Lust Epidemic. In Treasure of Nadia you take control of a young man looking to fill the shoes of his recently deceased father and become a famous treasure hunter. Along the way you will meet a variety of female companions, 12 to be exact!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Updated: 2021-10-15
Release Date: 2021-10-15
Developer: NLT Media - - -
Censored: No
Version: 97102
Language: English
Voices: English
Other Games: Visiting Aunt Sara - My Summer With Mom and Sis - Lust Epidemic
Comics: NLT
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Save Location:

Android Note:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - MEGA - -
Mac: - MEGA - -
Linux: - MEGA - -
Android: - MEGA - -
Others:
COMPRESSED* -

Update Only
Win
: MEGA - - - WORKUPLOAD
Mac: MEGA - - - WORKUPLOAD
Linux: MEGA - - - WORKUPLOAD

Extras: - Fan Sigs - Fan Sigs 2 - Fan Sigs 3 - - Save - Video Enhancements - Scene Player - All Saves - Spanish Translation -
Wallpaper
Guides: Craft Page Locations - Puzzle Solutions - Character Profile Locations - Picture Walkthrough -

*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 478048 View attachment 478047 View attachment 478049 View attachment 461693 View attachment 461694 View attachment 461695 View attachment 447683 View attachment 430551 View attachment 430552
The game's amazing and i like the animations as well. I am facing a problem in the game rn , i am stuck at emily's store where i had to check if alia has started working or not. My character is stuck at one place in the store and can't move. Can anyone help me ?

PhineasFlynn

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2020
The game's amazing and i like the animations as well. I am facing a problem in the game rn , i am stuck at emily's store where i had to check if alia has started working or not. My character is stuck at one place in the store and can't move. Can anyone help me ?
If you are blocked by some person there is only possibility to reload game

Reactions: Pekka1896
4.50 star(s) 509 Votes