PhineasFlynn

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2020
Any one have guide for KS page ?
I miss too many. :)
There is Mikor987 with perfect list with this things:
https://f95zone.to/threads/treasure-of-nadia-v-97102-nlt-media.38582/post-3692241
Or you can use WT from GREG87:

Or Youtube WT from HaremHero

You know slawa.cap I can't not to admiring your dedication to helping to all those here at forum. Even when sometimes those questions was bit trivial. Thumbs up mate. (y)(y)
You know, lot of guys who helped are banned now. And I dont talk only about these after last clean. Lot guys after theses cleans are out of this thread. And a few others who are here are no longer willing to help or at least not so much now.

Last edited:

ZenGarden

Oct 1, 2017
*snip*

You know, lot of guys who helped are banned now. And I dont talk only about these after last clean. Lot guys after theses cleans are out of this thread. And a few others who are here are no longer willing to help or at least not so much now.
Or you beat us to it...

Besides, at this point it's mostly either the WT on the OP, or DD69-1 YT videos. Even I have trouble with some of the early game questions now, since the game started two years ago!

PhineasFlynn

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2020
Or you beat us to it...

Besides, at this point it's mostly either the WT on the OP, or DD69-1 YT videos. Even I have trouble with some of the early game questions now, since the game started two years ago!
Man, it's definitely nothing against you or anyone else.
If I have the opportunity and I know it, I will answer. The one who asked the question wants to know the answer as soon as possible. Plus, I'm a little looser now so I can stare at this site.
I tried to play the game again sometime in this spring and I can say that I put a lot of effort into it in some places. And there weren't tasks for Evie yet - they are sometimes pretty crazy.

Edit: Now I see it. I'm not looser. I have some free time now. Google translator is looser, I just didnt controle it :D

Last edited:

crukko22

Apr 15, 2019
There is Mikor987 with perfect list with this things:
https://f95zone.to/threads/treasure-of-nadia-v-97102-nlt-media.38582/post-3692241
Or you can use WT from GREG87:

Or Youtube WT from HaremHero

Thank you so much. He made this day beautiful.

Reactions: PhineasFlynn

tunknownusert

Aug 3, 2020
I seem to be stuck. I'm at the part where you are sneaking into the mansion yard with Tasha and need to wait for the guard to not be looking and camera to be faced the other way. However after some dialog where the MC says he has business with sofia the game seems to lock up and I cannot do anything and the guard never changes the direction he is looking. The birds and camera are still moving around but something is def wrong here i think. I've tried every key on my keyboard and nothing gets any response. Any clue how to fix this? Or anyway to use save editor to fix this issue? I attached the save file right in front of the mansion where I become stuck so you can see I'm not being completely retarded here (I suppose there is a good chance I am lol. I do suffer from a fatal case of the "dumb").

• Haha
Reactions: sixart

ZenGarden

Oct 1, 2017
I seem to be stuck. I'm at the part where you are sneaking into the mansion yard with Tasha and need to wait for the guard to not be looking and camera to be faced the other way. However after some dialog where the MC says he has business with sofia the game seems to lock up and I cannot do anything and the guard never changes the direction he is looking. The birds and camera are still moving around but something is def wrong here i think. I've tried every key on my keyboard and nothing gets any response. Any clue how to fix this? Or anyway to use save editor to fix this issue? I attached the save file right in front of the mansion where I become stuck so you can see I'm not being completely retarded here (I suppose there is a good chance I am lol. I do suffer from a fatal case of the "dumb").
Talk to Tasha. A shimmer will appear on the wall.

tunknownusert

Aug 3, 2020
Talk to Tasha. A shimmer will appear on the wall.
I am unable to move anywhere. I tried talking to her but as i mentioned before, nothing responds as far as inputs go. I see the sparkle but i cannot move to it. I tried going to diana first and showing her the artifact i found and that just sequence breaks the game further it seems.

Edit: Okay seems i fixed it. Key to it was talking to diana first then going to the mansion and showing the artifact. After that then go speak with Tasha and now the whole fence portion seems to be working properly.

4.50 star(s) 509 Votes