ZenGarden

Oct 1, 2017
I am unable to move anywhere. I tried talking to her but as i mentioned before, nothing responds as far as inputs go. I see the sparkle but i cannot move to it. I tried going to diana first and showing her the artifact i found and that just sequence breaks the game further it seems.
Did you use a patch/mod, or cheat the game at any point? If so, you broke the save (this was discussed in the thread September, 2020: HERE).

sixart slawa.cap This is why I don't answer as many questions anymore. I forget silly things like this at the year-plus mark...

Last edited:

fatki_chaddi

Formerly 'fatkichaddi'
Oct 18, 2021
Hey All,

I get the following error.

Loading Error
Failed to load: img/pictures/BG-none.png

is this a file someone can pls upload or does anyone know of a method to get passed this?

PhineasFlynn

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2020
Did you use a patch/mod, or cheat the game at any point? If so, you broke the save (this was discussed in the thread September, 2020: HERE).

sixart slawa.cap This is why I don't answer as many questions anymore. I forget silly things like this at the year-plus mark...
I forget lot too but repetitive things I can answer.
Hey All,

I get the following error.

Loading Error
Failed to load: img/pictures/BG-none.png

is this a file someone can pls upload or does anyone know of a method to get passed this?
You mess something with updates. I can upload you this file, but probably you miss something more. Best way for you is download last full version.

Reactions: ZenGarden

fatki_chaddi

Formerly 'fatkichaddi'
Oct 18, 2021
I forget lot too but repetitive things I can answer.

You mess something with updates. I can upload you this file, but probably you miss something more. Best way for you is download last full version.
Ahhh, OK, I will download the full version. In the meanwhile pls do try and upload the file I would like to see if that works.... a few KBs vs GBs .... ;)

thanks for the reply.

Reactions: PhineasFlynn

PhineasFlynn

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2020
Ahhh, OK, I will download the full version. In the meanwhile pls do try and upload the file I would like to see if that works.... a few KBs vs GBs .... ;)

thanks for the reply.
Its odd, but I havent got this file in my game folder.
Have you got original or compressed version?
You can try deceive it when you copy and rename some another file from this folder to "BG-none.rpgmvp".
Sorry for my mistake

Reactions: fatki_chaddi

fatki_chaddi

Formerly 'fatkichaddi'
Oct 18, 2021
Its odd, but I havent got this file in my game folder.
Have you original or compressed version?
You can try deceive it when you copy and rename some another file to "BG-none.rpgmvp".
Sorry for my mistake
Thats ok, I had the "v96101" and patched it to "TON-PC-v.97102.UPDATE.ONLY".

Anyway i downloaded the entire fresh 97102. Will check it out...

Thanks for your help.

Reactions: PhineasFlynn

bellzatch

May 19, 2019
Is this a bug or a glitch in the android version! A straight line kind of shows up on the screen.
Do suggest how to resolve this issue?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Omnikuken

Sick Puppy

Jan 2, 2021
Today weekly report got nothing for ToN.
If you still interested, you can get it from here.
Oho! :confused: Nothing in report about ToN. :unsure: Look like NLT Media abandon ToN when reach penultimate chapter then! No surprise for want to move on from fagged out Treasure of Nadia to Treasure of Nadia Part 2 also known as The Genesis Order. (I say ToN Part 2 for ToN had inconclusive and incomplete ending and character from ToN continue their adventure by migrate to TGO, e.g., Diana and Henry go to deal with Duncan in new game.) Earlier report says TGO begins in sex shop where familiar faces present. o_O Hmm. This suggest Emily and/or Pricia visiting (maybe owning) sex shop, in North Santiva, to sell sex drug and/or massage oil maybe, or going retro maybe Brad, Val and/or Amanda from LU even. :unsure: At least new MC in TGO look unlikely to be virgin like Brad and Henry (unless incredible unlucky) at start of new game who suddenly become rampant irresistible satyr which is improve. (I think.) Hopefully redic NLT fuckfest not begin too early drowning out story and that darker supernatural undercurrent reasserts self and come to the fore, especially if sinister occult, sorcerous and demonic developments involve Madalyn :love:. Also cross finger for semblance of comprehensible story telling occur rather than confused salad of loose ends and incoherent randomness so new game entertain and appeal to player of average intelligence, possible even above average(!) superior intelligent player once in while perhaps.

When all said and done none need worry 'cause most hereabout enjoy zero-sum gain for not part with cash! :)

Thanks to this site I am become a notorious outlaw! :eek:

Last edited by a moderator:

PhineasFlynn

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2020
There is a Bug when you meet the Doc on the Beach, i get a "7 Months later" and than a Message "Error failed to load Image!"
Any Chance to fix that?
Thx
You mess something with your update. You miss probably update about v80 or somethere.
Best way to fix is download last full bulid version... or wait to tomorrow and download v 98
Try Reload last update see if that fixes for Ya
It must have happened much earlier than after the last update.

Reactions: AlecVentrue

hesus danu

Apr 3, 2020
It's not funny because it's true, according to preliminary information, the final update of the game will be released on November 15.
the end is "near" is not same as "end is here" ........ most think its same, but "near" is mostly , in this year" ......... en end is here is today or in a couple of days;

its funny, unless you can read what it really say, and the end is "indeed "near" , 3 updates after today..... i was thinking 1 dec, so is only 1 update diffirence, so "end is near" and not "here" ....... its very funny, show how less people can "read"

Cabin Fever

Engaged Member
Nov 23, 2018
the end is "near" is not same as "end is here" ........ most think its same, but "near" is mostly , in this year" ......... en end is here is today or in a couple of days;

its funny, unless you can read what it really say, and the end is "indeed "near" , 3 updates after today..... i was thinking 1 dec, so is only 1 update diffirence, so "end is near" and not "here" ....... its very funny, show how less people can "read"
Only the 2 November updates are left, as per the last few status updates from NLT. Looks like one of the updates will cover more than 1%. There will not be a ToN December update.

Reactions: sixart
4.50 star(s) 509 Votes