Sick Puppy

Jan 2, 2021
it's amazing. Totally lost interest in this game right when we should be getting the most juicy content. Late game content totally disappointing. Some strange rituals, anal everywhere, even impregnation scene was some holy grail bullshit. Maybe i am not jaded enough to be able to appreciate such idiosyncrasies?

The worst he is even plannying to put threesomes for last 5h kama pages. 3/4 of the game is fking threesome. I was relly hoping for some normal casual scenes but no, I bet half of those threesome scenes will be some messed up bullshit too

Not gonna follow or play the next game definitely. The ending of this one too underwhelming, can't even reach the heels of lust epidemic

The issue is probably that there are too many characters. Half of them should be trashed
Same. Latter part of game basic is MC insert himself into all female body quickly and then over in flash or girl on girl stuff. No build up, no prolonged sex scene or loving sex, all hurried with MC premature ejaculate and all women squirt when orgasm. Anal, anal, anal - far too much sodomy which also make all woman cum unlike in real life where opposite is true. All women turn nympho even Jessica who train 7 years to be medical doctor (many doctor in my family, all clever and none as easily led or dumb as Jessica), female character development stop dead once slutified and so relationship between character starve to death. Actual story perish long ago. All that left now is thirteen toon women (include ghost Evie) being banged every which way by brainless baby-face boy, with baseball bat sized cock, in never ending repetitious redic cartoon sex scene, which, after so many combination and permutation of cock, tongue, finger, sex toy and female orifice have run out of idea and so resort to more and more character involve in sex scene trying to make up for diminishing quality by increase in quantity and body count of those involved in fuck.

So much implausible group action slowly desensitises player and eventually becomes a diminishing return, ending less and less stimulating as number of girl and woman grows and totally redic sex events increase exponentially. Final orgy scene in Treasure of Nadia, where so many females present MC couldn't even get round to servicing them all, was fucking stupid, literally, and for me too adolescent and comical to be sexy!

NLT Media have great talent which wasted.

Last edited:

Kingkela

Oct 5, 2020
Same. Latter part of game basic is MC insert himself into all female body quickly and then over or girl on girl stuff. No build up, no prolonged sex scene or loving sex, all hurried with MC premature ejaculate and all women squirt when orgasm. Anal, anal, anal - far too much sodom which also make all woman cum unlike in real life opposite is true. All women turn nympho even Jessica who train 7 years to be medical doctor (many doctor in my family, all clever and none dumb as Jessica), character stop develop once slutified and so relationship between character starve to death. Story die the death long ago. All left now is thirteen toon women (include ghost Evie) being banged every which way by brainless baby-face boy, with baseball bat sized cock, in never ending repetitious redic cartoon sex scene which, after so many combination and permutation of cock, tongue, finger, sex toy and orifice have run out of idea and so resort to more and more character involve in sex scene trying to make up for diminishing quality by increase in quantity and body count of those involved in fuck.

So much implausible group action slowly desensitises player and eventually becomes a diminishing return, ending less and less stimulating as number of girl and woman grows and totally redic sex events increase exponentially. Final orgy scene in Treasure of Nadia, where so many female present MC couldn't get round to service them all, was fucking stupid, literally, and for me too adolescent and comical to be sexy!

If I could develop a game like TON I would add all the extra for you to see, unfortunately I cant ...Anyway I enjoy what is given free so I suggest you do the same my friend.

Last edited:

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
Same. Latter part of game basic is MC insert himself into all female body quickly and then over or girl on girl stuff. No build up, no prolonged sex scene or loving sex, all hurried with MC premature ejaculate and all women squirt when orgasm. Anal, anal, anal - far too much sodom which also make all woman cum unlike in real life opposite is true. All women turn nympho even Jessica who train 7 years to be medical doctor (many doctor in my family, all clever and none dumb as Jessica), character stop develop once slutified and so relationship between character starve to death. Story die the death long ago. All left now is thirteen toon women (include ghost Evie) being banged every which way by brainless baby-face boy, with baseball bat sized cock, in never ending repetitious redic cartoon sex scene which, after so many combination and permutation of cock, tongue, finger, sex toy and orifice have run out of idea and so resort to more and more character involve in sex scene trying to make up for diminishing quality by increase in quantity and body count of those involved in fuck.

So much implausible group action slowly desensitises player and eventually becomes a diminishing return, ending less and less stimulating as number of girl and woman grows and totally redic sex events increase exponentially. Final orgy scene in Treasure of Nadia, where so many female present MC couldn't get round to service them all, was fucking stupid, literally, and for me too adolescent and comical to be sexy!

I think I definitely heard "Hearts and Flowers" in my head while reading this.

Sick Puppy

Jan 2, 2021
If I could develop a game like TON I would add all the extra for you to see, unfortunately I cant ...Anyway I enjoy what is given free so I suggest you do the same my friend.
My trajectory in different direction from game design and no need anyway for superior adult game already exist, some on this forum if look for. Sad that NLT Media, with such great art, let down in so many other way, in my opinion, although success commercially. Began to play eighteen month ago maybe and thought marvellous for a long while until entropy began although even then reluctant to let go until this year when game jump the shark fatally. Maybe I am simply not creepy, deviant and perverted enough to enjoy NLT Media opus in way so many others seem to do hereabouts. NLT Media games are like precious stones ruined by cheap and nasty settings. Would never have played games if not removed from studies by pandemic and I criticise as a healthy, well-adjusted and normal individual who has girlfriend, loves opposite sex, and would never hurt, abuse, injure, debase or cause intentional pain to girl or woman under any circumstance, which could be insuperable obstacle as far as enjoy Treasure of Nadia is concerned. We are what we are and I am, or at least try to be, a man much better than his own worst nature, a thing I try not to cultivate and so here no doubt anomalous.

C'est la vie.

Last edited:
4.50 star(s) 513 Votes