Insane 33

Aug 5, 2020
How do you unlock the "encryption scanner"? I have visited Tasha and gotten her part of the puzzle. I am stuck now and cannot move forward.

El Buho

Nov 2, 2019
How do you unlock the "encryption scanner"? I have visited Tasha and gotten her part of the puzzle. I am stuck now and cannot move forward.
You buy the Encryption Scanner at Squallmart($43,000)
You can now craft the Hacking Tool by using the following items: Key Card, ID Card Writer, System BIOS and Encryption Scanner.

El Buho

Nov 2, 2019
I really like ToN cuz it is so nasty! So are there any scenes with water sports? ( I am only at 73% so far)

• Haha
Reactions: sixart

PhineasFlynn

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2020
You need BIOS from Sofias mansion, ID card reader from Tasha, encrypted scenner from shop and empty ID card (I dont remember, but I thing Joey lost it in jubgle next to Ashs hut.
I've missed one key god knows where/when. If they have numbers it would be easy to find.
Try search, there is Mikor987 list of all keys, oCATo walkthrough, GREG walkthrough on goggle or YT walkthrough, these can help.
I really like ToN cuz it is so nasty! So are there any scenes with water sports? ( I am only at 73% so far)
No, beside kayaking, fishing and mens dey on yacht.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: sixart and El Buho

stringfellow

Jun 5, 2019
Treasure of Nadia [v.95092] [NLT Media]
You like this game and want to support the developer, click on the developer name below.

Developer:

This compression is unofficial which reduces media quality and might break the game.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Original Win Size: 7.01 GB
Compressed Win Size: 1.22 GB MEGA

Original Mac Size: 7.15 GB
Compressed Mac Size: 1.36 GB MEGA

Original Linux Size: 7.02 GB
Compressed Linux Size: 1.23 GB MEGA

Original Update Size: 208 MB
Compressed Update Size (Encrypted): 86.5 MB MEGA
Compressed Update Size (Decrypted): 86.5 MB MEGA
PS: For update, check your "www\img\characters" folder.
If files extension are ".rpgmvp" download the encrypted and if extension are ".png" download decrypted.
If having issue updating, do delete your current one and download the full compressed version

Give me a "(y)like" if you enjoy this compressed version
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Decypted compressed update causes windows crash

• Haha
Reactions: sixart

CaliCartman

Apr 15, 2021
I seem to be stuck near end game. I cant get the sleeping jaguar to show up outside of the temple to pluck his hairs.

Any ideas?

Thanks, love the game btw!

Absolute_Icon

Sep 14, 2021
First post here, specially registered to show some appreciation for NLT and this game. Best lewd entertainment I've seen, probably ever. It's such a humongous step-up from Lust Epidemic. Can't wait for their new game, trailer looked really promising. Keep up the good work NLT :sneaky:(y)

Garybaldi

Jun 6, 2021
Hi - all stuck at around 90% I have two bits of the god shovel and can't locate the others - plus I'm not seeing the bits of compass anywhere... any pointers?

PhineasFlynn

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2020
Hi - all stuck at around 90% I have two bits of the god shovel and can't locate the others - plus I'm not seeing the bits of compass anywhere... any pointers?
Last part of shovel is probably in sewer under Sofias house. On north side is cracked ground.
For compass you need fuck "Janet" in crypt. And after break compass find bits. IIRC first is in jungle entrance or on beach.

Reactions: El Buho

Mickiy

Jan 10, 2019
Arrrghhh how do i get to where the god's head shovel handle is - I'm going round in circles!!
In the library. You have to access it through the sewers from Sofia's mansion. Also there will be a piece, or broken key there. This is after the library has been torched.

4.50 star(s) 509 Votes