deepz99

Jan 2, 2020
I can't find the first Talisman of God. I find the second one. Is this an error? I miss Tasha 4th scene. But no where to be found on Sofia Mansion room.
talisman.png

Last edited:

jdtwk123

Aug 4, 2017
Okay.... I have 3 chests yet to open and absolutely no sign of a skeleton key. It seems clear from other posts that I should have been able to open these. Is there a list of key locations or any way of cheat-adding them? I can't find any sign of keys anywhere. Broken or not.

I've completed the entire game btw, so I'm not in the middle trying to finish a quest.

• Haha
Reactions: sixart

Abduxuel

Jun 26, 2021
About 50% into the game Treasure of Nadia became more like the Treasure of the Nadir. :( NLT Media are raking it in these days, hand over fist, and could easily afford to employ a talented and accomplished professional writer to spruce up the characterization, narration, dialogue, plot... shit!... EVERYTHING relating to the written word in the stories of all of their future games. It's too late now to do anything for Treasure of Nadia but I still hope against hope, fingers crossed, that The Genesis Order might yet represent an improvement on what came before.

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: DD69-1 and sixart

DD69-1

Engaged Member
Feb 28, 2019
About 50% into the game Treasure of Nadia became more like the Treasure of Nadir. :( NLT Media are raking it in these days, hand over fist, and could easily afford to employ a talented and accomplished professional writer to spruce up the characterization, narration, dialogue, plot... shit!... EVERYTHING relating to the written word in the stories of all of their future games. It's too late now to do anything for Treasure of Nadia but I still hope against hope, fingers crossed, that The Genesis Order might yet represent an improvement on what came before.

View attachment 1407283
yet you still continue to play the game and crib, you have so much time to download the game and criticize it, even though you hate the game, you still put yourself through it, dunno why, good thing the cribbing here doesn't ring the dev's ears, keep on screaming it didn't matter before and won't matter after, this is just you letting things off your chest, see his patreon and see what his patreons want, it's very different from you're raging on, yet you will still continue this rant and keep downloading and keep bitching after playing & downloading each update, even in the 3rd game, well considering they're free here, so yeah take care & don't let the spirit die and keep screaming, hope he does with the 3rd game what he did with this one :)

klobber

Apr 20, 2020
I was thinking of playing the game from start to finish. How much time will it take to cover most of the content?
If you play the game unmodded and thoroughly read the dialogue, I estimate it would take around 24 hours.* Of course, that includes fap time and time to tend to real-life matters- I doubt you'd want to give all your attention to one matter for so long, particularly with such intensity as it will take to find all the extras, KS pages, etc.**

* Farming for Talismans will make this a LOT longer. Resist the urge, as the game is set up to let you earn money as you need it.

** If you use DD69-1/HHA YT walkthroughs, I imagine it would probably go somewhat quicker.

jdtwk123

Aug 4, 2017
Okay.... I have 3 chests yet to open and absolutely no sign of a skeleton key. It seems clear from other posts that I should have been able to open these. Is there a list of key locations or any way of cheat-adding them? I can't find any sign of keys anywhere. Broken or not.

I've completed the entire game btw, so I'm not in the middle trying to finish a quest.
Okay, to answer some of my own question in case anyone else wanted the info.... I hadn't realized you were SUPPOSED to get killed at the jaguar when its asleep. you get 2 keys out of what happens next.

• Haha
Reactions: sixart

44Tom

Oct 19, 2018
Okay, to answer some of my own question in case anyone else wanted the info.... I hadn't realized you were SUPPOSED to get killed at the jaguar when its asleep. you get 2 keys out of what happens next.
If you are getting two keys from the Evie encounter, that means that you missed one of the previous keys there. Maybe you failed to get a key after the drowning sequence. In the last update, I only got one key after the Evie encounter.

4.50 star(s) 509 Votes