JimmyJeaday

Jul 22, 2017
Go to Sofia's Mansion and go past the laser stairs and up the next level. At the corner of the wall south of the bedroom door, there is a small opening you can walk through. Walk to the right and bust open the crumbling stone with your pickaxe. The laser is now disabled. Going down into this room you will find two small chests with Viper Antivenom and Janet's "Pussy Sex" Kamasutra page in the main chest.
can you please put a screenshot, I cant find it

Alphamale57

Jun 7, 2021
Go to Sofia's Mansion and go past the laser stairs and up the next level. At the corner of the wall south of the bedroom door, there is a small opening you can walk through. Walk to the right and bust open the crumbling stone with your pickaxe. The laser is now disabled. Going down into this room you will find two small chests with Viper Antivenom and Janet's "Pussy Sex" Kamasutra page in the main chest.
Thanks, but I already have that one. I'm apparently missing another. If someone would share the locations of all four Janet pages, I'd be grateful. Thanks in advance.

BestSumy

May 22, 2021
Here doesn't want to recognize your save even replacing mine, any ideas?
I tried replacing one of my save and it works, maybe try it with another save?

Another solution is delete one of your save while your game is runing, then rename my save and try to load it

Reactions: Alves_TR

Dawiddde

Mar 27, 2018
So i'm missing one of Jessica's k pages and i can't get torn page cuz of that. Do You have any ideas where could it be and how to unlock it?

4.50 star(s) 510 Votes