PhineasFlynn

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2020
see Madalyn's room which you unlocked, there is a wall portrait there, there is no scroll just a picture which a hint for crafting & thanks for watching the walkthrough ;)
I saw the portrait, but I never thought what it would mean.
Who is the girl with the glasses? ( I'm only at 65% so maybe I haven't seen her yet??)
Its Juli from Timestamps.

jep3

Dec 28, 2017
So how long until the game finishes? Another 2 or 3 months? I also saw a post above saying the story is finished, is that true or should I just wait until its 100%?

klon35

Sep 10, 2020
Very nicely made game. Perfect girls lots of sex, but why is whole male village without sex? Are they impotent?

C10ud

Sep 2, 2018
just ruined my walkthrough when chest key did't appeare in the inventory, so I can't get foggoten page from the temple in 0.93, sad(

• Haha
Reactions: sixart

DahliaRose

Dec 22, 2018
Yeah so since the game already has gotten an ending, can someone tell me, is it a good ending? Like I have yet to play this game, but if the ending is a let down I'd rather not waste my time.

Rum Prime

Feb 19, 2018
I'm missing the fourth Janet page. Help in locating Janet's Kama Sutra pages would be appreciated.
Go to Sofia's Mansion and go past the laser stairs and up the next level. At the corner of the wall south of the bedroom door, there is a small opening you can walk through. Walk to the right and bust open the crumbling stone with your pickaxe. The laser is now disabled. Going down into this room you will find two small chests with Viper Antivenom and Janet's "Pussy Sex" Kamasutra page in the main chest.

Reactions: Gabaw
4.50 star(s) 510 Votes