母娘蜜猟

Feb 16, 2020
Another update, again and again this developer never fails to provide steady content. I would like to suggest the developer create a training course for wannabe game developers. Imagine if all game developers followed this same sort of ongoing frequent updates instead of a six month+ dry spell in between.
Nice thought, but i think NLT is a true crew that includes big talents and sources. The sources mean for many things, you know, that not much all of devs out there could be some. My supposition is NLT was some kind of a directed project that belongs to a corporation or large-scale studio, lol.

Crippy

May 28, 2018
I was thinking of playing the game from start to finish. How much time will it take to cover most of the content?
That depends on how you want to play it. If you do not use any cheats, read all the dialogue and go through all the scenes, it could take you a couple days.

Last edited:

Morgan42

Oct 9, 2019
Nice thought, but i think NLT is a true crew that includes big talents and sources. The sources mean for many things, you know, that not much all of devs out there could be some. My supposition is NLT was some kind of a directed project that belongs to a corporation or large-scale studio, lol.
From what I understand, it's a person who invested alot of the money he made on patreon into a crew of people.

Reactions: Dave98424

Wicked Garden

Osiris
Donor
May 9, 2018
Another update, again and again this developer never fails to provide steady content. I would like to suggest the developer create a training course for wannabe game developers. Imagine if all game developers followed this same sort of ongoing frequent updates instead of a six month+ dry spell in between.
That's not a bad idea actually, it won't happen, but it's a great thought.
"Hi, I'm Wicked Garden a wannabe game developer. Please teach me your craft so I can destroy the competition... Including You". *Evil Laugh*

hesus danu

Apr 3, 2020
begin december full game, ????..... its almost always 1 procent update, hope he of she finnish game before start new game, hope its more than a orgie, storyline in begin was good, but at end it was change from a rpg into a puzzlegame, and if you want full 100 procent, you must do all , even if game give you beter rewards than puzzle game,

hesus danu

Apr 3, 2020
"Hi, I'm Wicked Garden a wannabe game developer. Please teach me your craft so I can destroy the competition... Including You". *Evil Laugh*
i want same, based of lust man standing (last man on earth where all man change in zombie's and you can heal with you sperm (antibody is in sperm not in blood) i want a zombieking, but where you can play as evil or good, more sandbox, , ........ hardest is find a good storyline, , and not ending as a puzzle game ending is far to long, ....... puzzles and orgies is "easy" but not make a "good game"

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
That's an idea, and I wouldn't doubt some new devs might actually be thinking along these lines. Not me, though--I know that my games are not going to be for most players. The chances I'll destroy anyone is pretty slim. ;)

phill_leotardo

Dec 20, 2019
It's not a matter of training. It's a matter of dedication and experience. NLT works with games since 84. New guys, they don't have 'muscle' to develop a mature routine for game making. They are literally amateurs.

This game does have its flaws, but the game is so good, you don't even take those mistakes seriously. However, when you compare other developers who made promising games and died in the way, you know how they do not take their own craft seriously. You can sell experience, but you won't acquire it, unless you go through experience.

Even now, NLT has been improving a lot. Take Lust Epidemic and compare it with the actual standards of Treasure of Nadia, you'll see, it's really greatly improved. Also, come to think of it, I estimate NLT will probably surpass DarkCookie as leading game creator in patreon numbers in 2022.

Business wise, this pandemic and COVID-19 shit was really a great business venture for developers who were creating adult games. Reason why I think so, is because people are more at home, which is obvious. However, my criticism is some developers don't take their craft seriously so they probably missed the opportunity to grow amidst the fertile ground they had to acquire more patreons and make more money. Instead, they reduced their production.

I will give you two examples: some guy named Lust and Passion and the most famous case ICSTOR. They literally abandoned their game when they could raise their stakes and make more money with actual game development. Those individuals pretty much reduced their pace and stagnated. I'm talking consistency here, which made NLT grow exponentially, to the point it dwarves most developers.

You see what being organized and serious gets you. L&P and ICSTOR stands by the skin of the teeth of their hardcore zealots fans, if not, they would have been forgotten already.

It's an understatement to say how great is to play a game that is consistently updated and continues to grow. It is pretty much a journey that isn't even nearly finished with this new game New Genesis Order.

In short, there's really nothing we could do in regards to these new developers that creates good games and just flop after some time.

Sick Puppy

Jan 2, 2021
The MC dies from stabbing, drowning, get eaten and digested by jaguar (before resurrected from beast's dung) enjoying sex with a supernatural entity following each demise, so beat Jesus Christ mightily hands down as far as come back from dead goes. (Although more dimwit son of bitch than son of God.) Is Treasure a game for intelligent and discerning thinkers? No. Is Treasure a game for undemanding desperate compulsive masturbators bereft of girly action? Absolutely! And I recommend this game to that unfortunate and lonely population of easily satisfied cock fondlers unreservedly. :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:

edongskeee

Jul 27, 2020
01) Alia 01 Foolin' around: Estero Key
02) Naomi 01 Blowjob: Church
03) Emily 01 Butt n' muff munch: Estero Park Cave Altar Area
04) Naomi 02 Titfuck: Full Mast Bar Attic
05) Tasha 01 Strip Tease: Estero Key first ginseng Area
06) Alia 02 Cock play: Albert's room
07) Pricia 01 Face Sitting: From Estero Park Entrance > West > North > East.
08) Emily 02 Face fuck: Church East Room with altar
09) Tasha 02 Mustacheless ride: Estero Park Area with Rock Bomb recipe
10) Naomi 03 Doggy Style: Estero Park Area with view on Philweed Plant
11) Jessica 01 Heart Checkup: Bar Backyard
12) Tasha 03 Blow job: Estero Park Maca Valley hidden behind a palm tree
13) Kaley 01 Mutual Masturbation: Estero Park Wall Room with treasure and spikes
14) Alia 03 Cowgirl: Estero Park Area with Philweed Plant and stairs after walking on pressure plate
15) Diana 01 Facetime & footjob: Church passageway to crypt
16) Jessica 02 Drink it up: Sofia's Mansion right of the house
17) Emily 03 Let's Plow: Estero Key Cave West of entrance, Area with skeleton and old boat
18) Kaley 02 Sixty Nine: Estero Key Area East of First Jaguar
19) Diana 02 Seat and Shift: Estero Park Area with chest protected by 2 spikes
20) Pricia 02 Deep Throat: Estero Park from Teleport 2 > North > East right of mud hole
21) Jessica 03 Pussy Sex: Lighthouse > Albert's room > South > West to new area in Spanish Fort
22) Clare 01 Motorboat: Estero Park from Teleport 2 > North > East > North lower left part
23) Pricia 03 On Top: Lighthouse Spanish Fort after firing canon North to reveal new room
24) Kaley 03 Pussy Sex: Estero Cave Wall Area North Part with big treasure accessed through Deep Jungle Cave South of puzzle with 2 girls and MC on 3 pressure plates
25) Clare 02 Face Fuck: Lighthouse > Albert's room > South > West > West > new room with Diego de la Cruz's skeleton, left of the door
26) Diana 03 Pussy Sex: Tikpak Tomb - Estero Park - from Teleport 2 - South stairs up > West >North > North to Tikpak Tomb
27) Janet 01 Blow job: Sofia's Mansion - Treasure Room Basement right part center
28) Clare 03 Reverse on Top: Estero Cave - From Estero Cave with 2 treasures where you can see unreachable chest for now > South > West > South > East > North, will be possible once you build a rope ladder.
29) Janet 02 Pussy Play: Estero Cave - Area with 2 snakes blocking - Killed with deadly whip > North > Area with big Treasure and another blocking snake
30) Madalyn 01 Boobs and Butt: Lighthouse - Spanish Fort - From Albert's Room > South > West > West > North through door opened with Mysterious Key.
31) Diana 04 Anal Sex: Sewers - From Sofia's dungeon > North East > East - near jump place
32) Tasha 04 Anal Sex: Sofia's Mansion - upstairs - west room - low left corner
33) Madalyn 02 Bite Job: Sofia Underground - use ladder to reach chest
34) Sofia 01 Legjob: Deep Jungle - Temple of Talisman of the Gods - Top Left
35) Janet 03 Pussy Sex: Sofia's Mansion - room with 3 chests - access with Hacking Tool
36) Sofia 02 Snack Time: Church - Underground - Passage opened with rock bomb - South then East
37) Madalyn 03 Piledrive: Deep Jungle - Casula temple - room with code 1 2 3 4 - on the left
38) Sofia 03 Pussy Sex: Deep Jungle - Casula temple - room with girls on pressure plates - lower right
39) Naomi 04 Anal Sex: Deep Jungle - Casula Temple - big treasure room
40) Clare 04 Anal Sex: Estero Park - where kaley is rescued near ladder
When will will this be update bro? I'm missing Kaley 04 and Pricia 04.

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
The MC dies from stabbing, drowning, eaten and digested by jaguar and before resurrection from beast's dung having sex with supernatural entity following each demise so beat Jesus Christ mightily as far as come back from dead goes. Ha-ha. Is Treasure a game for intelligent discerning thinkers? No. Is Treasure of Nadia a game for undemanding compulsive masturbators bereft of girly action? Absolutely! And I recommend this game to such unfortunate and lonely cock fondlers unreservedly. :ROFLMAO:
How many more times are you going to tell us how much the game offends your religious sensibilities? This seems to contain the same points as the last one, just worded a little differently. Both make reference to "more/better than Jesus Christ."

4.50 star(s) 510 Votes