Lotzen

May 27, 2020
Does anyone know why in the last two updates I get an error? Is it just me or does it happen to someone else? it is impossible to play it again.

• Haha
Reactions: sixart

44Tom

Oct 19, 2018
Does anyone know why in the last two updates I get an error? Is it just me or does it happen to someone else? it is impossible to play it again.
Well, you sure have made it easy for someone to help you. No idea where you are playing the game. No log file, or screen print of your errors. All I can say is good luck.

Zantei

Sep 22, 2018
I miss Evie telling me what to do next.. Actually despite us getting more sexual content for her I miss her.
sadge.png

Reactions: Gytux

seth23

Aug 12, 2020
7 GB dude? That's kinda insane. My shitty connection can't handle this amount of data without breaking off every few minutes. Sure that might only affect really shitty connections, but is there really no way of compressing or even just breaking this up into parts?

Lotzen

May 27, 2020
Well, you sure have made it easy for someone to help you. No idea where you are playing the game. No log file, or screen print of your errors. All I can say is good luck.
Sorry bro,
This is the problem I have had for two updates and even though I download it again. the problem is not solved. i play it on windows

• Haha
Reactions: sixart

Crippy

May 28, 2018
begin december full game, ????..... its almost always 1 procent update, hope he of she finnish game before start new game, hope its more than a orgie, storyline in begin was good, but at end it was change from a rpg into a puzzlegame, and if you want full 100 procent, you must do all , even if game give you beter rewards than puzzle game,
Little late for that...TGO is already under development.

44Tom

Oct 19, 2018
Sorry bro,
This is the problem I have had for two updates and even though I download it again. the problem is not solved. i play it on windows
Usually the "Failed to load" error is caused by the game file missing some clips. Sometimes due to not applying updates in the correct order. If you have played earlier versions without errors, this is usually the case. Try downloading the full game, and then playing. Not sure if you are using the compressed version or not.

Reactions: Lotzen and mehrdad2

El Buho

Nov 2, 2019
Sorry bro,
I am just a newbie, but if it is the same problem I had before, the experts advised me that you can only apply the update to the EXACT previous version I.E. you cannot apply a v95---- to a v93------ You can only apply a v95 to a v94. Also, the only thing you use from the downloaded files is to MERGE the contents of the "www" folder with your existing www folder. If all else fails the you must download the COMPLETE latest version. (your save files will work with it.)

I'm sure ( or hope) the experts will correct me if I am leading you in the wrong direction.

Reactions: Lotzen
4.50 star(s) 513 Votes