Nov 26, 2017
Patch update 20210302.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Install instructions:
Unzip the file.

PC: config.set file goes in the Treasure_of_Nadia_-_PC-v.XXXXX\www folder

MAC: Right click on Game.app and choose "Show Package Contents"
Go to Resources > app.nw

Replace config.set file with patch (after making a backup)

Launch game.
When the game says you have an altered file and asks you if you want to change it back say no.
is this patch still working ?

Reactions: Xanado

chaurson

Sep 9, 2018
where can i find essence of key?
Do you remember where you found the fish? If you take the shortcut portal to the jungle (not the cave to the water diving), you go south then go all the way in the east. Then you see a shiny blue dot in the water.

chaurson

Sep 9, 2018
Hey I played patch 95052... completion is 95% correct? it seems that my pages are 48/50...i missing 2 but i am 95% already.

maxikidXD

Feb 13, 2020
well then I have to ask here because I somehow have the feeling that the walktrough is not quite up to date...
I am currently at

v 16012
Church: Talk to Ash, then go to Squallmart
Estero Park: Go far left, follow Clare, then collect Philweed, collect Cockroaches and also the Ginseng Plant (Forget it if according to our walkthrough you already have it). Finally give Philweed & ginseng plant to Emily
Lighthouse: First talk to Diana (Library), then go to the Lighthouse, get the talisman (break the left vase) and interact with the chest and the hint of the basement. Find the key in the beach (lower left corner) and open the chest to get a new page.

now there is the problem that when i want to go to the lighthouse after emily tried to make the potion and gave me a bj the guy at the lighthouse says i shouldn't disturb him while he is working... that means the way it is written in the solution doesn't work for me... so what's next? i already talked to diana and told her "if the other antagonist tells her anything important" she should tell me. that's all she says then that it is rather unlikely that something like that will happen... so my question now... what happens next? XD

ps... im at 15%...

• Haha
Reactions: sixart

jcna06200

Oct 17, 2019
same problem with first Talisman of the Gods but I do have the 4th Tasha scene. So it does not seem to be related (1st Talisman of the Gods and Tasha 4th scene). Anybody any idea how to make the first Talisman of the Gods appear???
same problem, only one talisman of the gods...

Raknor

May 12, 2019
Where do you get the 4th Kamasutra position for Janet? Also, where are the keys to the two chests under the water next to the wrecked ship?

imacarl

Jul 11, 2017
Where do you get the 4th Kamasutra position for Janet? Also, where are the keys to the two chests under the water next to the wrecked ship?

you get the chest key from killing yourself underwater(wait for the timer to end) and picking up the key that is in Evie's realm.

I don't remember specifics but youd have to go back and check, for the other chest, you have to make another pirates key, which requires: pirates medallions, 2 broken keys and a grand talisman. one of thebroken keys is going up to the segement that goes from the lighthouse to the mansion. I forgot where the other one was.

zapallbugs

Engaged Member
Jul 10, 2018
I am at 95%, but there is still one page missing. I got killed by the jaguar and got a chest key from Evie. But I can't find a chest anywhere. Any hints?

Raknor

May 12, 2019
you get the chest key from killing yourself underwater(wait for the timer to end) and picking up the key that is in Evie's realm.

I don't remember specifics but youd have to go back and check, for the other chest, you have to make another pirates key, which requires: pirates medallions, 2 broken keys and a grand talisman. one of thebroken keys is going up to the segement that goes from the lighthouse to the mansion. I forgot where the other one was.
Ok, thank you for that information. I would not have thought about killing myself to get the key.

So, now I've got almost everything, I am still in need of finding 3 pages. Not sure which ones they are, or is there a way to find out which ones I have and don't have?

4.50 star(s) 509 Votes