zapallbugs

Engaged Member
Jul 10, 2018
Every girl in v94 had 4 pages. Except Madalyn she had 3. In v95 is page for Madalyn and double page for Janet and Jessica. What girls pages you miss?
I am missing the 4th page for Madalyn. All others have 4 and Jessica + Janet 5. I have a chest key but can't find a chest.

zapallbugs

Engaged Member
Jul 10, 2018
it's in the room that is unlocked in this update where you craft a bedroom key..
wt if you want;
Thanks, don't know how I missed that one. Well, I do know, the chest is almost the same color as the rest of the room.

• Haha
Reactions: sixart

Techstar

Crlazy Compressor - Retired
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Dec 31, 2017
Treasure of Nadia [v.95092] [NLT Media]
You like this game and want to support the developer, click on the developer name below.

Developer:

This compression is unofficial which reduces media quality and might break the game.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Original Win Size: 7.01 GB
Compressed Win Size: 1.22 GB

Original Mac Size: 7.15 GB
Compressed Mac Size: 1.36 GB

Original Linux Size: 7.02 GB
Compressed Linux Size: 1.23 GB

Original Update Size: 208 MB
Compressed Update Size (Encrypted): 86.5 MB
Compressed Update Size (Decrypted): 86.5 MB
PS: For update, check your "www\img\characters" folder.
If files extension are ".rpgmvp" download the encrypted and if extension are ".png" download decrypted.
If having issue updating, do delete your current one and download the full compressed version

Give me a "(y)like" if you enjoy this compressed version

list101

Mar 18, 2019
Treasure of Nadia [v.95092] [NLT Media]
You like this game and want to support the developer, click on the developer name below.

Developer:

This compression is unofficial which reduces media quality and might break the game.

Original Win Size: 7.01 GB
Compressed Win Size: 1.22 GB MEGA

Original Mac Size: 7.15 GB
Compressed Mac Size: 1.36 GB MEGA

Original Linux Size: 7.02 GB
Compressed Linux Size: 1.23 GB MEGA

Original Update Size: 208 MB
Compressed Update Size (Encrypted): 86.5 MB MEGA
Compressed Update Size (Decrypted): 86.5 MB MEGA
PS: For update, check your "www\img\characters" folder.
If files extension are ".rpgmvp" download the encrypted and if extension are ".png" download decrypted.
If having issue updating, do delete your current one and download the full compressed version

Give me a "(y)like" if you enjoy this compressed version
Thx a bunch - I was waiting for that!

x6XDanteX9x

Nov 13, 2018
I must say i steer clear from RPGM games but this one next to Lust Epidemic is extremely well done. Keep it up, great work.

Raknor

May 12, 2019
Every girl in v94 had 4 pages. Except Madalyn she had 3. In v95 is page for Madalyn and double page for Janet and Jessica. What girls pages you miss?
It seems the only one I don't have 4 for is Sofia. I also have two torn blue pages that I don't know what to do with, I think one was in a lock for Jessica and one in a lock for Janet. I'm guessing I have to put them in the shrine to make whole, but don't know what ingredients I'll need for the other two spots.

PhineasFlynn

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2020
It seems the only one I don't have 4 for is Sofia. I also have two torn blue pages that I don't know what to do with, I think one was in a lock for Jessica and one in a lock for Janet. I'm guessing I have to put them in the shrine to make whole, but don't know what ingredients I'll need for the other two spots.
For torn pages you need two talismans of god and two torn pages. Thats all.
For pages try this, but its little out of date
https://f95zone.to/threads/treasure-of-nadia-v-95092-nlt-media.38582/post-3692241

4.50 star(s) 513 Votes