Crippy

May 28, 2018
begin december full game, ????..... its almost always 1 procent update, hope he of she finnish game before start new game, hope its more than a orgie, storyline in begin was good, but at end it was change from a rpg into a puzzlegame, and if you want full 100 procent, you must do all , even if game give you beter rewards than puzzle game,
Little late for that...TGO is already under development.

44Tom

Oct 19, 2018
Sorry bro,
This is the problem I have had for two updates and even though I download it again. the problem is not solved. i play it on windows
Usually the "Failed to load" error is caused by the game file missing some clips. Sometimes due to not applying updates in the correct order. If you have played earlier versions without errors, this is usually the case. Try downloading the full game, and then playing. Not sure if you are using the compressed version or not.

Reactions: Lotzen and mehrdad2

El Buho

Nov 2, 2019
Sorry bro,
This is the problem I have had for two updates and even though I download it again. the problem is not solved. i play it on windows
I am just a newbie, but if it is the same problem I had before, the experts advised me that you can only apply the update to the EXACT previous version I.E. you cannot apply a v95---- to a v93------ You can only apply a v95 to a v94. Also, the only thing you use from the downloaded files is to MERGE the contents of the "www" folder with your existing www folder. If all else fails the you must download the COMPLETE latest version. (your save files will work with it.)

I'm sure ( or hope) the experts will correct me if I am leading you in the wrong direction.

Reactions: Lotzen

flynn0426

Nov 17, 2019
So is there no guide for v.92081 onwards? Just wondering if there's a way to find out where to hunt for the rest of the pages and all the content that's been added after that.

• Haha
Reactions: sixart

Domdeyso

Jan 23, 2018
I hope the protagonist of the new game has no sexual relationship with Henry's loves interests. I say this because I saw some of the TN women in this new game like Tasha and Diane. I think this Redhead is Claire's younger sister because she looks like her. This detective is the same as LE.

Last edited:

the__saint

May 8, 2021
I can't find the first Talisman of God. I find the second one. Is this an error? I miss Tasha 4th scene. But no where to be found on Sofia Mansion room.
View attachment 1408304
same problem with first Talisman of the Gods but I do have the 4th Tasha scene. So it does not seem to be related (1st Talisman of the Gods and Tasha 4th scene). Anybody any idea how to make the first Talisman of the Gods appear???

Last edited:
4.50 star(s) 509 Votes