cens0r

Modder
Aug 6, 2020
So i'm at 95%, according to my savegame, but i only have 48/50 pages - and didn't see that Jessica/Janet scene.
I also had a look at the Walkthrough for this update, and did everything also shown in the video.
Anybody got any hints?

I can see in my scene player (fix coming soon) that it's a booty call, so i'm assuming it's 2 pages for the threesome, but where are those pages?

Nevermind, had to combine the 2 torn pages, doh...

Last edited:

bigguy_foryou

Jun 8, 2018
It's getting so close. I've been waiting for this to be completed since the first version, no doubt will be a big treat once I finally get stuck in.

razzia

Apr 14, 2018
Oh my god dude, you just saved me lol! I had that key the whole time I guess I never clicked it or noticed I had it. Just tried it and it worked, thanks a ton man!
Hello, Can you tell me where that secret key come from cause I don't have it in my inventory and so I am blocked here ?
I am talking about the secret key that allows you to get the package at the library when Diana leaves it in your care.

flynn0426

Nov 17, 2019
Yo boys, who got the deets on what this new update includes and if I can move my .94091 saves over safely?

4.50 star(s) 510 Votes