ZenGarden

Oct 1, 2017
Thanks man I will see it but for now plz tell me where can I find shovel parts I have it's head
There are many shovels you can construct, all depending where you are in the game.

You need to use a walkthrough, you have too many questions that are already answered.

Khamulus

May 9, 2020
Hi,

iam stuck at 97% and can see 116 (but the last two boxes are empty in the UI) scenes in the scenes player.
Is this the maximum you can get at the moment? or did i miss something?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Michael is standing in the Bar and is doing an inspection ... but i can't use an item or talk anymore to him

Version is 97102

hesus danu

Apr 3, 2020
hope its soon full version, i hate puzzles so go dont play the temples, to difficult, i have problems with my eye , hand cordination, is a handicap so i hate puzzle and driving with timer, (cos not even ending watchdogs 3 by so a driving for time is one of the quest, world is very hard for people with a handicap , so cannot ever get 100 procent in game, .....................

but at last i can play out with al extras 1 very last time , withouw keep waiting on a update like last year, now i donwload ony full released games,

TheRequestor

Apr 28, 2021
Weekly Report
Final2.png

Next week comes the first of the final two chapters of Treasure of Nadia which will feature a new Kamasutra threesome, a story scene, and a new pinup. This will lead into the final chapter which will feature a final story scene that unlocks with 100% completion. After the completion of Treasure of Nadia will come the next title in the saga...

Cubes.png
The Genesis Order is almost ready! The scenes are nearly completed with only lip sync work and some compositing left in the process. This next month is all about getting the engine ready and getting all the assets put into place so we can be ready for a December launch of TGO.

The opening scene to TGO was just finished yesterday and it clocks in at nearly two minutes and contains action, sex and humor as we introduce you to our new MC, William Canmore. Although, changing his name is up to you (just like in ToN). It's a hell of an introduction and I can't wait for you all to see it!

The first chapter will likely clock in at a little of one hour with 45-60 minute chapters coming every couple of weeks after that.

Thank you all for the support! Have a great week!

Sick Puppy

Jan 2, 2021
Weekly Report
View attachment 1467832

Next week comes the first of the final two chapters of Treasure of Nadia which will feature a new Kamasutra threesome, a story scene, and a new pinup. This will lead into the final chapter which will feature a final story scene that unlocks with 100% completion. After the completion of Treasure of Nadia will come the next title in the saga...

View attachment 1467833
The Genesis Order is almost ready! The scenes are nearly completed with only lip sync work and some compositing left in the process. This next month is all about getting the engine ready and getting all the assets put into place so we can be ready for a December launch of TGO.

The opening scene to TGO was just finished yesterday and it clocks in at nearly two minutes and contains action, sex and humor as we introduce you to our new MC, William Canmore. Although, changing his name is up to you (just like in ToN). It's a hell of an introduction and I can't wait for you all to see it!

The first chapter will likely clock in at a little of one hour with 45-60 minute chapters coming every couple of weeks after that.

Thank you all for the support! Have a great week!

Wow! Some silent approve but no comment?! No weird unhealthy perverse "Who the mom?" and "Who the sis?" interrogation question about TGO characters from incest freak? Fuck! If them desperadoes (maybe "desperate does" more accurate in context) not bother I not bother to joke poke fun at either. :LOL: Look forward to big bang beginning of TGO, with some big downloads, and predict demand crash f95zone servers when launch next month! :ROFLMAO: Much amuse to come I say.

Last edited:

PyroSteed

Jan 5, 2018
I stopped playing this game months ago when I got bored of the very repetitive and redundant sex scenes. Have they improved? Are they still all just the same kid fucking everyone? Have the mom and sis hooked up yet?

4.50 star(s) 509 Votes