Sick Puppy

Jan 2, 2021
Weekly Report
View attachment 1457614

The final chapters of Treasure of Nadia are upon us and the game will end in November paving way for a new story in the saga. These final two chapters will feature a new foursome, two new KS threesomes, and a surprise solo scene as a reward for 100% completion. But the story doesn't end there...

View attachment 1457615
The Genesis Order continues production as the animated scenes are coming together. We're coordinating with many voice actors for this opening chapter and quite a lot of lip syncing is underway. So much has been done to prepare for a December launch, including all the locations, and a new batch of NPC background characters (over 60 of them) to fill out the world. Believe it or not, auditions are still taking place for new characters. This is the largest production I've been a part of and crunch mode is in full force! It'll all be worth it as this new story will be a great addition to the NLT-verse.

So far, it appears that the opening chapter will be a little over 1 hour, and like ToN, will continue a pace of two chapters per month.

Thanks for supporting these games! I look forward to sharing a new adventure with you!!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Hmm. Sixty non playable character in TGO, eh? I wonder maybe no single guide to help player in TGO, akin to Evie in ToN, but multiple NPCs to approach to get advice, instruction, direction, artefacts and such like? After all these months of build up hope TGO not turn out damp squib and that new MC better then sly rapey Brad (LU) or moronic dumb as a dog's turd Henry (ToN).

(Personally only interest in further adventure of Madalyn, surely only really fascinating and stand out character in ToN.)

I think Nellie and Duncan from TGO are Tasha mother and father and bigwigs in Eclipse Guild; Nellie mother certainly and Duncan father I think very likely. TGO maybe fun until 50% to 60% mark when colorful story slowly begin die the death and redic fuckfest begin which only the young, ignorant, sexually naive and inexperienced could be excited by, relishing and revelling in such preposterous scenes full-bloodedly like virgin who not know better. (Sexually experienced persons would most likely shake their head and laugh wryly at such impossible antics, nonsense and silliness.) If first long chapter of TGO take such a very long period to produce fear that much shorter semimonthly update will swiftly, necessarily and inevitably end forced to become briefer, formulaic, and decline in quality for such effort not possible to maintain full-throttle long time like two year: To work at such a blistering pace always mean cut corner and sacrifice something in order to stick to punishing deadline regularly, as the decline of story, plot, characterisation and quality of dialogue in ToN became more and more evident to invested although progressively disappointed players beyond half way. Hope for maybe one year of entertainment from TGO before standard falls and game begin circling drain but if not happy, feel cheated, not complain to company and demand refund thanks to cheap price charged to customer acquiring game courtesy of f95zone over Yule!

Thank you Mister Santa! :LOL:

Ho ho ho! :ROFLMAO:
(Noami Noami Noami!)

Last edited:
Reactions: yaksh000

Nerttu

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
yep i search in the whole game and i cant find a jazmin flower (a flower that smells good)
Ooooh, I see !!! It`s in the forrest, before the place, where you use ladders to cross the gorge !!!!!
There are 2 spots, where they appear !!!!

PhineasFlynn

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2020
but when appear? there is not jazmine there Y_Y
Just go in and out and after some time it appear.
so if I downloaded a compressed version then this will not work is that what you trying to tell
It depends on what you download as the first version. You must download updates accordingly. If you download full bulid version just download original update only. If you download commpressed vesrsion you need compressed updates.

Reactions: devsush

Batos

Mar 16, 2018
Just go in and out and after some time it appear.

It depends on what you download as the first version. You must download updates accordingly. If you download full bulid version just download original update only. If you download commpressed vesrsion you need compressed updates.
Nah i spend a lot of time go in and out and the flower didnt appear Y_Y fuck myself

PhineasFlynn

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2020
Nah i spend a lot of time go in and out and the flower didnt appear Y_Y fuck myself
Its appear on place in deep jungle where is on north side aloe appear and on left side is enterance to big cave. From teleport is way: up,left,up. From teleport there is not any crossroads. And its only place where jasmine appear.
Did you ever use some cheats, mods or save edit?

4.50 star(s) 509 Votes