chrisccd

Jul 18, 2019
The latest walkthrough (v97102) says " Start by going to the Squallmart and buying three Nitroglycerin pill bottles. " I went to the Squallmart but didn't see any. Is it a bug or did I miss something. :WutFace: (I've finished the main story.)
TON.png

PhineasFlynn

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2020
The latest walkthrough (v97102) says " Start by going to the Squallmart and buying three Nitroglycerin pill bottles. " I went to the Squallmart but didn't see any. Is it a bug or did I miss something. :WutFace: (I've finished the main story.)
View attachment 1454931
Its lool like you miss something. Whats your %?
Dear all, please help. I don't have the Bikini Top. How can find it?
Thank you.
Next to Janet's hot tube.

PhineasFlynn

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2020
86% because I haven't decorated my house to see all the booty call scenes, although I've already found all the pages.
Maybe its your problem.
slawa.cap thank you for help. Problem solved.
PS. How much % we need to have at the end of the last version? I am at 91%.
97% but there is issue with % in last few updates. When you havet current update complete game show wrong %
Ok,

so... where is the vr.97 Walkthrough ?

My Batscan cant detect it. Damn you Joker !
Donnie post it few post back in pictures and DD1-69 post YT WT right after update releas.

• Love
Reactions: Setriven

Abduxuel

Jun 26, 2021
The KS page for Pricia and Naomi plays on Windows but not on Linux unless you dress the characters in costumes. No idea why. Sound but no video without the costumes. The video files play using any Linux player but not in the game so isn't a codec issue. Odd. Probably files have been named wrongly. I'll have a look.

Last edited:

Setriven

Jun 5, 2017
Maybe its your problem.

97% but there is issue with % in last few updates. When you havet current update complete game show wrong % Donnie post it few post back in pictures and DD1-69 post YT WT right after update releas.

Thanks a dozen mate.

Here is the Link to the YT Walkthrough Video

For anyone else wondering

Reactions: MrSoder and rawr52

Abduxuel

Jun 26, 2021
Does someone have the same problem when he wants to play the naomi and prica threesome scene and the screen turns black? I'am playing on android.
Yes. Plays fine on Windows but not on Linux unless the characters are wearing costumes: sound only without video on Linux without costumes. The movie files play fine on Linux outside of the game but not in the game which indicates that there's something going on with the game files but I'm not sure what yet.

Last edited:
4.50 star(s) 509 Votes