Netgear

Jul 25, 2018
Ok, i don't want go on bickering on this game, but it say that we are at version 98111, but the changelog say we're at version 93083, i know it's the first one that is the right one, so could we have a changelog were we can see what's the change for version 98111 pleeeaaassee.

phill_leotardo

Dec 20, 2019
Oh, I know Patreon bans incest so developers just prefer to not make it obvious. The not-mom is more of a friend of the father? just started it and it seems like the MC lived in her house originally... Just want to know if she just knows him since he is little and looks at him like a son or if it is actually the son, but made not to appear like that to avoid the Patreon ban lol.
There are some people who will say they have nothing to do with each other and whatnot. But if you go and play the 90th scene, she deliberately says MC belongs inside her. Why would she think so, right? lol

Pepé Le Pew

Resident Skunk
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Former Staff
Feb 3, 2017
Ok, i don't want go on bickering on this game, but it say that we are at version 98111, but the changelog say we're at version 93083, i know it's the first one that is the right one, so could we have a changelog were we can see what's the change for version 98111 pleeeaaassee.
things have changed

Elinan

Jul 28, 2018
the changelogs are always laging behind all the time

FreshRevenge

Oct 17, 2019
is there some walkthrough for the new update? I really don't like aimlessly searching every map for anything new. At least with the crystal it acted as a guide to where to go next. But to just collect K pages and pictures now, it just seems like a hassle.

ZenGarden

Oct 1, 2017
The changelogs pretty much stopped when the story concluded, and now it's only extras. See my next answer for a hint -
is there some walkthrough for the new update? I really don't like aimlessly searching every map for anything new. At least with the crystal it acted as a guide to where to go next. But to just collect K pages and pictures now, it just seems like a hassle.
Search for DD69-1 posts from today, and his video walkthrough is available. This version, and every version since almost the entire game (if not the actual entire game).

• Red Heart
Reactions: sixart and DD69-1

FreshRevenge

Oct 17, 2019
still only 2 showing in heaven so where is the tried one
You probably need to catch hypothermia. You need to make a few rock bombs to blow up some rocks near the fountain, where Diana and the other girl is( sorry her name eludes me at the moment). Under one of the rocks is loose ground that you can use the pickaxe. It will get cold. Once you do head to the area where you can jump into the water and your character will fall asleep.

pilapila3

Donor
Nov 27, 2019
You probably need to catch hypothermia. You need to make a few rock bombs to blow up some rocks near the fountain, where Diana and the other girl is( sorry her name eludes me at the moment). Under one of the rocks is loose ground that you can use the pickaxe. It will get cold. Once you do head to the area where you can jump into the water and your character will fall asleep.
Tried that, we missed something. I got only two as well.
Thinking about it I do not recall drowning. Maybe that it the missing puzzle. I am just not sure if it is doable now or I need to go back to the old save.

Last edited:
Reactions: sixart

batmanforever

Nov 9, 2020
Treasure of Nadia [v.98111] [NLT Media] - Compressed
You like this game and want to support the developer, click on the developer name below.

Developer:

This compression is unofficial which reduces media quality and might break the game.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Original Win Size: 7.38 GB
Compressed Win Size: 1.29 GB
- - - WORKUPLOAD

Original Mac Size: 7.53 GB
Compressed Mac Size: 1.43 GB
- - - WORKUPLOAD

Original Linux Size: 7.39 GB
Compressed Linux Size: 1.30 GB
- - - WORKUPLOAD

Original Update Size: 197 MB
Compressed Update Size (Encrypted):91.2 MB
Compressed Update Size (Decrypted):92.6 MB

Give me a "(y)like" if you enjoy this compressed version
any others link except mixdrop (slow conection) tnk...master

Pennel

Jun 4, 2017
So we have Emily and Kaley at 4 pages, and the rest at 5. With one update left I'm assuming there will be a threesome with Emily and Kaley, and one final orgy with them all. Maybe Evie in the mix as well after the item we made in this update.

PhineasFlynn

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2020
Try DD69-1 or this one:
its updated before eveery release
Tried that, we missed something. I got only two as well.
Thinking about it I do not recall drowning. Maybe that it the missing puzzle. I am just not sure if it is doable now or I need to go back to the old save.
You miss some death. First is drowing next to ship, second by jaguar and last by hypothermia.
Hi does this game have multiple endings or choices? <3
There is only choice, if you want prego last scene.

Reactions: septacycell
4.50 star(s) 509 Votes