akdemir

Jun 23, 2021
is there a new way of dying. i tried to do whats on the walkthrough but nothing happened so i went to jaguar. but one strand was missing

Derpatron

Aug 26, 2017
is there a new way of dying. i tried to do whats on the walkthrough but nothing happened so i went to jaguar. but one strand was missing
as far as i know, theres just the story death, the jaguar, drowning, and freezing to death from the last update

Reactions: akdemir

akdemir

Jun 23, 2021
as far as i know, theres just the story death, the jaguar, drowning, and freezing to death from the last update
it says " Now pick and reply, any Evie scene that will take you to Limbo. After replying the scene you should be able to pick up three White Hair Strands. ". i am picking the doll but nothing happens

PhineasFlynn

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2020
idk this is all its shows when i go bk already have 2 bout not the third one so idk
One by drowing next to ship, second by jaguar and last one by freez in could water.
Just a quick question about the android version is it patched?
Check sixart signature. When is android out he have it.
it says " Now pick and reply, any Evie scene that will take you to Limbo. After replying the scene you should be able to pick up three White Hair Strands. ". i am picking the doll but nothing happens
You need to die someway now.

Jul 8, 2017
It's hypothermia. Use the pickaxe in the cave with Claire and Diana so you get the "so cold" conversation. Then go North->North East->East and jump in the river. When you come up the other end you'll "die" and have a new scene with Evie. After that the hair will show up in heaven.

Reactions: PhineasFlynn

Cabin Fever

Engaged Member
Nov 23, 2018
It's update 98. So possibly two more. Pretty sure NLT is extending this game as it is faster to release new update than release version 1 of the 3rd game (can't remember the name) We may get the first release of 3rd game in December or January.
NLT said 2 more updates left before the current release, so there is only 1 more update left.

TGO comes out on December 2.

Reactions: PhineasFlynn

thebowkid

Mar 12, 2018
Fan made. But there are few points when not-mom talk about MC like he is her son.
Oh, I know Patreon bans incest so developers just prefer to not make it obvious. The not-mom is more of a friend of the father? just started it and it seems like the MC lived in her house originally... Just want to know if she just knows him since he is little and looks at him like a son or if it is actually the son, but made not to appear like that to avoid the Patreon ban lol.

• Haha
Reactions: sixart

PhineasFlynn

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2020
Oh, I know Patreon bans incest so developers just prefer to not make it obvious. The not-mom is more of a friend of the father? just started it and it seems like the MC lived in her house originally... Just want to know if she just knows him since he is little and looks at him like a son or if it is actually the son, but made not to appear like that to avoid the Patreon ban lol.
I mean she live some part of her life with MC's father and rise MC from childhood. Not-sister is MC's best friend.

El Buho

Nov 2, 2019
OMG, Just think of her as you want to. If you want her to be his Mom, then run the incest patch. If you dont like her being his Mom than don't run it and think of her as you like. The story is not intended to be an biography of the woman, it is just a fantasy.

4.50 star(s) 509 Votes