thwartme

Aug 10, 2017
Short update! And I gotta say, I don't like the "you have to die to win" scenario that's been repeated a couple of times, now. Yes, Evie is the Hotness, but dying is not fun. And even the method of death is repeated, now.

Anyway... full save for v98111. (Windows 10 PC). Enjoy.

AddictedTT

Feb 22, 2018
when do we get the first release of the new game NLT media is developing? I thought this game was complete and then we're getting rather "pointless" updates for this one. Should they be not working on the new game instead?

• Haha
Reactions: sixart

Dirion

Aug 1, 2017
Is this like his previous game where once he uses his 0.number version as a % till fully complete? Cause that's how it was with the haunted school game.

jb88

Jan 14, 2018
Ok stupid question but I am out of money. I only collect talismans now....how do I exchange for $$? I need to buy nitro but have no $$/

• Haha
Reactions: sixart

Derpatron

Aug 26, 2017
Ok stupid question but I am out of money. I only collect talismans now....how do I exchange for $$? I need to buy nitro but have no $$/
use the cell phone in your inventory and select "show diana something" then select the talisman type you want to sell.

don't select ell all talismans because that'll also sell the rare ones needed for crafting

PhineasFlynn

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2020
Are Emily and Kaley have four pages right ?
Yes, last double KS page will be their.
when do we get the first release of the new game NLT media is developing? I thought this game was complete and then we're getting rather "pointless" updates for this one. Should they be not working on the new game instead?
Probably December 2nd
Is this like his previous game where once he uses his 0.number version as a % till fully complete? Cause that's how it was with the haunted school game.
First two digs in version number are % of game. Its same like in Lust Epidemic.

4.50 star(s) 509 Votes