Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
So finally at 100% me playthrough. But i just do not understand why i have 73/72 hearts...
But anyway i finish it to 100% and what to say? Well the game is a real improvement Graphically/animated, compared the other games.
But there is something that has left me a little unsatisfied. The things that i cant see every women pregnant... expecially the mother and the sister... I really wanna see that two women pregnant... but look like that the developer just avoid this... perhaps because patreon rules...
Its really sad, because in the previous game you can impregnate the MC mother...
Anyway great game. I hope that the next game is always like this... One MC, incest and every women for him... otherwise if there are other men... i do not think i play the next one.
Let's see what bring the genesis order now...

Thank you to lets us play you game, as i say you improve much more^^

Reactions: a1fox3

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
So finally at 100% me playthrough. But i just do not understand why i have 73/72 hearts...
But anyway i finish it to 100% and what to say? Well the game is a real improvement Graphically/animated, compared the other games.
But there is something that has left me a little unsatisfied. The things that i cant see every women pregnant... expecially the mother and the sister... I really wanna see that two women pregnant... but look like that the developer just avoid this... perhaps because patreon rules...
Its really sad, because in the previous game you can impregnate the MC mother...
Anyway great game. I hope that the next game is always like this... One MC, incest and every women for him... otherwise if there are other men... i do not think i play the next one.
Let's see what bring the genesis order now...

Thank you to lets us play you game, as i say you improve much more^^
I wanted to see more of the girls pregnant but we don't get them, would have made this game one of the best if at least the younger girls including the sister getting pregnant.

Only the sucbi is the only one not able to get pregnant but all others were still young enough to get pregnant.

Grim October

Oct 11, 2019
A few of questions: Is there a hint scroll that points out the location of Alia's profile? Her profile seems to be well hidden. And does the game clue you in on what to use the torn scrolls with?

Nate D

Nov 17, 2017
How do I unlock the snake idol? Do I need to complete most of the temple puzzles?

Or does anyone know how to unlock Evie’s profile to obtain the newest ending

thanks in advance

Last edited:

Grim October

Oct 11, 2019
How do I unlock the snake idol? Do I need to complete most of the temple puzzles?

Or does anyone know how to unlock Evie’s profile to obtain the newest ending

thanks in advance
To get Evie's profile, complete all the temple's puzzles.

xhienkun

Feb 1, 2019
"The three most important things you need to remember to bring a whistle, life jacket, and paddle."

1. Which of these is the least important to have while kayaking?
a. Whistle
b. Sunscreen
c. Life Jacket.
d. Paddle

Correct answer should be "b" "Sunscreen".

Good Luck
thank you...

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
A few of questions: Is there a hint scroll that points out the location of Alia's profile? Her profile seems to be well hidden. And does the game clue you in on what to use the torn scrolls with?
Profile pages have location on the OP.

As for your 2nd question, search the church.
2nd hint, its on a wall.

Reactions: Grim October

Zack Deck

May 22, 2018
Sorry I use Firefox. Tell me is there a menu print option in chrome or only a rt-click option? If you got a menu option it might give you more options, usually rt-click options are quickie stripped down versions of the command.
Actually really good advice, but unfortunately in my case both ways yield the same outcome. Don't worry, it'll come through when the time comes.

4.50 star(s) 509 Votes