defiantGoth

Mar 11, 2019
I'm at 85% right now and when I select the soul crystal it says "Somewhere close by is the answer to this switch puzzle". I cannot remember for the life of me what it is talking about but I believe I passed that progression point already.

Dragon1982

Sep 7, 2019
It's hypothermia. Use the pickaxe in the cave with Claire and Diana so you get the "so cold" conversation. Then go North->North East->East and jump in the river. When you come up the other end you'll "die" and have a new scene with Evie. After that the hair will show up in heaven.
I tried that but MC says pickaxe isn't strong enough so no cold conversation. Am I overlooking something?

Dragon1982

Sep 7, 2019
I tried that but MC says pickaxe isn't strong enough so no cold conversation. Am I overlooking something?
I see the problem but the solution is not at Squallmart. I don't see any rockbomb pills that should be for sale. Is that a glitch or do I need to do something specific to make them appear in the store besides finishing the main story?

PhineasFlynn

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2020
I see the problem but the solution is not at Squallmart. I don't see any rockbomb pills that should be for sale. Is that a glitch or do I need to do something specific to make them appear in the store besides finishing the main story?
When you complete story pills are in mall. You need first see animations wich starts on beach with Jessica

Reactions: Dragon1982

sasxmjcn

Dec 8, 2020
List of extra's. I do not have a list where to find them
Dr Jessica Armor
Mother Superior
Diana and The Jade Talisman
Sofia Leaving the Library
Clare Hunting for Treasure
Naomi on the Beach
Emily Took by Surprise
Pricia's Massage oil flyer
Tasha's Rage
Alia and Naomi
Tipsy Janet
Kaley on the Beach
Naomi Selfie
Janet in the Hot Tub
Pricia and Naomi
Jessica's Glazed Ass
Emily's cute butt
Tasha's Pussy
Alia's Pussy
Diana the Explorer
Janet in White
Naughty Emily
Evie's Ass
Evie on the Shrine
Evie Spots a Storm
Nadia's Treasure
Pricia and Jessica
Jessica in College
mother and daughter
Tasha in the jungle
Diana on your Bed
Madalyn's Pussy
Succubus Madalyn
Pricia's Profile - Normal , Nude, Outfit
Sofia's Profile - Normal , Nude, Outfit
Jessica's Profile - Normal , Nude, Outfit
Tasha's Profile - Normal , Nude, Outfit
Evie's Profile - Normal , Nude
Kaley's Profile - Normal , Nude, Outfit
Madalyn's Profile - Normal , Nude, Outfit
Janet's Profile - Normal , Nude, Outfit
Emily's Profile - Normal , Nude, Outfit
Naomi's Profile - Normal , Nude, Outfit
Diana's Profile - Normal , Nude, Outfit
Alia's Profile - Normal , Nude, Outfit
Clare's Profile - Normal , Nude, Outfit

Akifai

May 8, 2017
The fishing mini game. Could someone here please help me out. When I cast the lure into the sea it comes back really fast. I've seen videos where the lure comes back really slow after being thrown out.

How do you do that? Is it an upgrade, or is there a specific control to input?

endn

May 6, 2020
any list of repeatable scene that not in scene player ?and how? like jessica clinic and evie jaguar thing

Johnny silverdick

Nov 22, 2021
I've completed treasure of nadia till v1.0112 but still it show 98% and 2 extras remain and I also missing one philweed. Don't know how to deal this problem, I've try so many time but can't figure out what to do. Does anyone know how to do this shit??

4.50 star(s) 509 Votes