kingslayer16102

Jul 7, 2021
i am stuck in the middle i need stone talisma for making concrete and i dont have any and iam not getting any
how should i get stone talsma pls help

PhineasFlynn

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2020
i am stuck in the middle i need stone talisma for making concrete and i dont have any and iam not getting any
how should i get stone talsma pls help
Stone talisman are in park/jungle. You need switch between screen till some appear.
But if you someway chnge your mone (cheats, mod, saveedit) you probably break your game.

Jeams

May 2, 2019
anyone have v98111 update only to download, currently i'm still in v97102 but i've mistaken by update it directly to v1.0112, so rate finished going backward to 96%

Grim October

Oct 11, 2019
I'm about at 50% of the game. Now, I'm not normally the one to vent in a tiddy game forum, but I find Alia extremely off-putting. At the risk of pissing off Alia fans, should they exist, I find that there's just something morally reprehensible about taking advantage of a mentally-deficient girl like her.
One would say that she's simply innocent and sheltered. Now that trope, I find appealing. But to me, Alia is just retarded.

PhineasFlynn

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2020
I'm looking at pregnancy tag but haev no opportunities yet. Guessing that its at the end?
Pregnancy are last two scenes.
I'm about at 50% of the game. Now, I'm not normally the one to vent in a tiddy game forum, but I find Alia extremely off-putting. At the risk of pissing off Alia fans, should they exist, I find that there's just something morally reprehensible about taking advantage of a mentally-deficient girl like her.
One would say that she's simply innocent and sheltered. Now that trope, I find appealing. But to me, Alia is just retarded.
She is retarded, but she is starter of best sex scenes.
crazy, it's actually over?
what's next for NLT, hope they move away from RPGM.
Next is The Genesis Order, if you use searchbox you can find thread on this site.

Reactions: Oghenekaro

GbG_887

Sep 15, 2020
Were i can found third White hair stand ?! There is only two at Evie profile !
You have to die in different ways to get the third, by chance i jumped into river to be in the cave that takes you to alie house by the beach and i get the third hair.

xyfer

Aug 16, 2020
hey can anyone give me the link for the previous updates ???
i missed a bunch of them between v.95092 & v.1.0112

4.50 star(s) 509 Votes