KroqGar

Jun 30, 2017
I have a big problem went in a bug in version0.87i think and installing new one it is still bugged ,advice say claire should be back in estero but i cannot find her anywhere ,but the bug was when we meet at the house of my fiancee her mother and the band husband-father then there was a black screen and it all reappear after a while and behind the lighthouse there is still the whole group but i cannot interact with them...basically it blocked here(see cap) then black screen then it reapper asking me to go to Claire who is back in estero https://f95zone.to/threads/treasure...edia.38582/page-1006#lg=post-4117802&slide=32

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: sixart

KroqGar

Jun 30, 2017
can i download somewhere a save of a precedent version at least?I need a 0.87 or 0.89 save....even if I don't know where is save folder ,not in game one cause they remain deleting old version

exazubi

Dec 12, 2020
Wow. Based on the general pace of development, i would not have expected completion until mid-december. So a great extra praise to the already good developer. (y)

And of course I keep my fingers crossed for part 3. I hope the developer will bring someone into the team who has a good sense for storytelling, the only weakness the development team has so far. if this weakness disappears, the already good games become really great :love:

xhienkun

Feb 1, 2019
Guys I Need help

"Kayaking Tips"

Here are some helpful tips to remember to keep you safe on the water..

The three most important things you need to remember to bring a whistle, life jacket, and paddle.

Never paddle out to sea with a 15 knots or greater wind at your back.

Alcohol is never permitted while operating a kayak.

Kayakers in state park river must stay on the south side of the river when a larger boat is passing.

Qestion !

1. Which of these is the least important to have while kayaking?
a. Whistle
b. Sunscreen
c. Life Jacket.
d. Paddle

2. Which of these conditions shold you avoid when planning to kayak offshore in Jakarta?
a. Winds from the east at 20+ knots
b. Winds from the north at 10+ knots
c. Winds from the west at 15+ knots
d. Winds from the south at 5+ knots

3. Which of these items is illegal to have on kayak in Jakarta ?
a. Machine Gun
b. Nuclear Waste
c. Landmine
d. Beer

4. If a large boat approaches, which side of the river should you yield on ?
a. North
b. South
c. East
d. West

My Answer is
1. D
2. C
3. D
4. B

i do for 3 days and still failed ..
can anyone help me pls... ?

• Haha
Reactions: sixart

Xanado

May 9, 2018
Guys I Need help

"Kayaking Tips"

Here are some helpful tips to remember to keep you safe on the water..

The three most important things you need to remember to bring a whistle, life jacket, and paddle.

Never paddle out to sea with a 15 knots or greater wind at your back.

Alcohol is never permitted while operating a kayak.

Kayakers in state park river must stay on the south side of the river when a larger boat is passing.

Qestion !

a. Whistle
b. Sunscreen
c. Life Jacket.
d. Paddle

2. Which of these conditions shold you avoid when planning to kayak offshore in Jakarta?
a. Winds from the east at 20+ knots
b. Winds from the north at 10+ knots
c. Winds from the west at 15+ knots
d. Winds from the south at 5+ knots

3. Which of these items is illegal to have on kayak in Jakarta ?
a. Machine Gun
b. Nuclear Waste
c. Landmine
d. Beer

4. If a large boat approaches, which side of the river should you yield on ?
a. North
b. South
c. East
d. West

My Answer is
1. D
2. C
3. D
4. B

i do for 3 days and still failed ..
can anyone help me pls... ?
"The three most important things you need to remember to bring a whistle, life jacket, and paddle."

a. Whistle
b. Sunscreen
c. Life Jacket.
d. Paddle

Correct answer should be "b" "Sunscreen".

Good Luck

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: xhienkun and sixart

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
I played this when it first came out and thought it could be a nice game to play.
Now after it is finished I thought I try it again and """WOW""" has this game changed for the better.
I just wished more of the girls would have become pregnant.

2 major tag and 1 minor tag was left off the tag list, some more tags may or may not be needed also but will leave those up to the mods.

Major tag:
Female domination [Used when a character submits to a female character via domination.]
2 Females dominate MC and other females in the game, Sofia and Madalyn.

Sandbox: This is an open world sandbox game if I ever saw one.

Minor tag:
Paranormal [Used when elements such as ghosts are heavily present.]
Madalyn so called "brother" is a ghost and is part of the story.

Now on to tags that may or may not be needed:
Mind control, or Superpowers: Madalyn uses this or some kind of magic on MC and the girls to not only strip all during some scenes but makes them have sex with her. (Or both tags are needed.)

Dating Sim: MC goes on dates with at least 2 maybe 3 of the girls, two to the beach and one to the bar. (There maybe more but I don't remember if there is.)

Point & Click: This is nothing but a point and click game finding many things that is hidden from view.
(But will leave this one up to the mod to figure out.)

There is some minor "Romance" (IE: Dates) in the game but will leave this up to the mods also.

There is some "Combat" scenes but you have no control over it so I don't think it needs this tag but will leave it up to the mods.
There is more but this is all I wanted to post about.

Paladin04

Aug 4, 2017
Anyone find the Naomi threesome Red torn Page?
In the room with the fountain under the mansion you have to use rock bombs to clear a rock that has steps that lead you down into another room. There is a statue down there that you need to put a pink bikini on from Naomi. You get the bikini by fixing the algae in Janets pool in her backyard. The lighthouse guy tells you what you need to fix the algae problem.

Brave Sir Robin

May 4, 2020
That is a pictorial recipe for using the torn pages and the talisman to make things.
Ah, Thanks I was wondering about that myself. In the same vein, can anyone tell me where I can find (or make) 4 more Talismen(/mans?) of the Gods. I am at 97% & have the orange & yellow torn pages but need these to make the KS pages.
Also, I would like one more Philweed plant to give 10 of each at Emily's Lab deposit bin (am assuming it is good to get all 10 of each plant).

Massive thanks due to DPC & the all those F95Zone community members who are so helpful in so many ways (especially those with patience to help noobs like me. OK, I know some are massive 'DIKS' but most are great!). Cheers, BSR

Brave Sir Robin

May 4, 2020
Ah, Thanks I was wondering about that myself. In the same vein, can anyone tell me where I can find (or make) 4 more Talismen(/mans?) of the Gods. I am at 97% & have the orange & yellow torn pages but need these to make the KS pages.
Also, I would like one more Philweed plant to give 10 of each at Emily's Lab deposit bin (am assuming it is good to get all 10 of each plant).

Massive thanks due to DPC & the all those F95Zone community members who are so helpful in so many ways (especially those with patience to help noobs like me. OK, I know some are massive 'DIKS' but most are great!). Cheers, BSR
Ah, found Talismen of the Gods in the 3rd chest in the in the back room of the Temple. Is the final Philweed useful then, please?
Cheers, BSR

samson125

Aug 25, 2018
I just finished with the game, but there is still one thing left unexplained.
What is that stone sculpture in the far end of the church about?
As far as I think, it's a hint about what to do with the torn pages. (two torn pages and two talisman of the gods). For people who do actually want to solve the riddles or themselves. (unlike me)

4.50 star(s) 509 Votes