dkitten

Oct 2, 2020
Any way to complete the game if I sold all my talsman of gods? I need like 6 of them to craft pages but accidentally sold all of them 3 patches ago. Literally can't find them anymore. They should make it untradeable if it's gonna affect the game! Now I'm stuck at 96% of progress because of that stupid talisman. So frustrating.

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
Any way to complete the game if I sold all my talsman of gods? I need like 6 of them to craft pages but accidentally sold all of them 3 patches ago. Literally can't find them anymore. They should make it untradeable if it's gonna affect the game! Now I'm stuck at 96% of progress because of that stupid talisman. So frustrating.
well if thats the end for you might ass well try to just enable them via save editor , do keep separate save in case it breaks
https://attachments.f95zone.to/2020/09/846881_Variables_ToN_v36061.pdf

h84u

Feb 26, 2019
There is a chest in Casula temple where you can "buy" god talismans.

1637747740724.png

CULTHERO

May 20, 2020
Is there a walkthrough/guide for this one just like there was one for Lust Epidemic? That one was all in one (chest/key locations) for 100% completion. Was posted by RKilroy or someone like that

Akifai

May 8, 2017
The fishing mini game. Could someone here please help me out. When I cast the lure into the sea it comes back really fast. I've seen videos where the lure comes back really slow after being thrown out.

How do you do that? Is it an upgrade, or is there a specific control to input?

I'm just quoting myself here. Hopefully, someone would be kind enough to provide an answer.

Xanado

May 9, 2018
I'm just quoting myself here. Hopefully, someone would be kind enough to provide an answer.
The return off the lure should be the same speed for anyone, there is no upgrade that controls that (they might have used a cheat?). Best advice is to not even start the minigame until you have both fishing books, all the lure upgrades and the fourleaf clover. There is a lot of lure guides posted in the thread, use the search function or the ingame tip(not sure if this is a thing , completed all my fishing before all the upgrades was in place, let me tell you some ol' fishing stories.)

Good Luck

Last edited:

orbt

Apr 18, 2019
I have a problem, when trying to trigger scene 117, everything goes to black and nothing happends, a bug maybe? Someone had the same problem?
Thanks in advance!

PhineasFlynn

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2020
I have a problem, when trying to trigger scene 117, everything goes to black and nothing happends, a bug maybe? Someone had the same problem?
Thanks in advance!
If you have more than one graphic card try switch to another.
Try update your codecs, try CCCP or K-Lite.
Did you use some mod or saveedit?
And please post if it works.
Good morning

Where I don't know to do
see photos

View attachment 1516761
IIRC this torch is in last locked room under church - next to Madalyn's bedroom.

Last edited:
Reactions: GENO1980

Erastmus

Jan 10, 2018
Finished this game already.

So how will we access new game? There will be a new link but how will we learn it's ready to be played? Maybe asked many times but lost in pages :confused:

Mistix

Dec 4, 2016
Holy! Fcking! Shit!
I just finished the main story of the game at 80% and GOD DAMN that trailer for Genesis Order got me hyped as fck :oops:
I srsly cannot wait for that game to be on the works!

Reactions: PePeTheCoCk

LordNero

Apr 18, 2020
What a nice thing to spend 1 irl hour going left - right between beach and town, to spawn a big great white shark, and when you FINALLY see it rendering (I mean, he takes almost the entire water space), you already pressed "left" to exit the beach.... FML :eek:

4.50 star(s) 509 Votes